• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS vs HOSTLESS

Either they go on figthing for eternity or they create the infinity-billionth Paradox.

Nightmare HOSTLESS and Nightmare HOSTLESS fought and when they struck, it glitch so hard it created a Paradox that had the power to suck the Bubble and cause fatal damage, probably around 5% to the Badass Sphere and even made Roosevelt move, this paradox glitched into a paradoxal being. It was nicknamed Omni-Gigyas.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Nightmare HOSTLESS and Nightmare HOSTLESS fought and when they struck, it glitch so hard it created a Paradox that had the power to suck the Bubble and cause fatal damage, probably around 5% to the Badass Sphere and even made Roosevelt move, this paradox glitched into a paradoxal being. It was nicknamed Omni-Gigyas.
About time the Spectral destroyers thread got revived. This was bound to happen at some point:

After Omni-Gigyas killed both Nightmare HOSTLESS and Nightmare HOSTLESS, then the three brothers rose from their realms seeking to destroy this new paradoxal being as it rivals their power and all four beings seek to become ruler of FANDOM. Unfortunately for FANDOM, there can only be one ruler.

Crimson Khorne vs Hðö╬ô╬× vs The Emerald Emperor vs Omni-Gigyas.

Who wins?

Crimson Khorne: 1 (TheDarkSide857)

Hðö╬ô╬×: 0

The Emerald Emperor: 0

Omni-Gigyas: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Christian Higdo)

Christian Higdon said:
Inconclusive via all four of them having the same amount of hax.
Yeah, but their hax is different.

Crimson Khorne: Paradox Creation (Can create the Paradox, something that happens every few years, and happens when all profiles collide at the same time.), Realm Manipulation (Can manipulate the Boundaries that of Hell, Heaven, etc.) Life and Death (Can revive any victims after death after a stomp or the Paradox.), Reset (Can reset JBW reality and unreality itself and start from the beginning, especially when there's nothing but dust.) Immortality (Type Zero & Irrelevant.), Creation and Destruction (Created everything and will destroy everything.) Absolute Void (Opens up the Dark Hole to erase destruction and nothing. It was said about a void to collapse every fabric of creation within the JBW Realm.) Corruption (Can corrupt and distort any being by merely mentioning its name. They go mentally crazy and glitch for all existence.) Empathic Manipulation (Can remove all emotions and feeling from a victim making them feel only pain) Absorption, | Unknown, Doesn't need any Powers and Abilities………

Hðö╬ô╬×:
U╠À╠Ø╠£═Ä═ë╠¡═ö═½╠ê═è═ª╠î═®╠ë╠Ç╠¥═É╠ü╠Æ╠î╠ÇN╠╣╠×═Ö╠®╠»╠ª╠▓╠½╠Ø╠╝╠ƒ╠×╠╣═ì═Ü╠ô╠É═ø╠é═»╠à═¡╠ç═®╠î╠è═Æ╠ü═É╠è═½╠ë╠ü═ÿ═ó═í═àß©┤╠í═ç╠ÿ╠û╠¡╠¬═ô╠£═ö╠½╠╝═ë═û╠¼═ì╠ú╠½═ô═º═å═º═å═ù╠Ç═ø═¼═ø╠ä╠ì═Æ╠ü╠ê╠ç═ï═¬╠ò═ÿ═ÿ═ƒN╠Â═Ö═û═ö═û╠ù═ö╠«═ö╠║╠û╠░╠░╠ù═Ü╠»╠®╠Ö╠Ö═ç═¼═É╠ä╠å╠¥═ÿ═ƒ═£Ãæ═ö═Ö╠£═ê═ç╠É═ù╠ê╠ü═»╠ü═é╠É═¡═É╠Ü═ÿW╠¿╠ø═ì╠▓═Ö═¿╠å═ñ╠┐═½═å═¼═ª═¼╠â╠å═é╠å╠ü═óN╠ø═ë╠║╠▒╠¬╠£╠ù╠┐╠┐═è╠ä═«═ñ═¼╠ì╠ô═ù═½═ï═é═Æ╠î╠æ═¬╠î╠Ü═ÿ═£'

The Emerald Emperor: Paradox Immunity (Is completely untouchable by the effects of a Paradox), Creation Mastery (Holds power over all aspects of creation, including the Bubble), Destruction Mastery (Holds control over all aspects of destruction and non-existence, including the Void), Large Size [Type ∞ (Said to completely dwarf the Bubble along with it's siblings)], Immortality (Truly Irrelevant Type), Corruption (Can corrupt beings to do it's bidding), Soul/Mind Mastery (Can manipulate any being to some extent, even it's own siblings), Life/Death Mastery (Possesses complete control over the aspects of living beings), Realm Mastery/Embodiment (Is one with it's realm, the Eldritch Plane and can shift it as it pleases)

Omni-Gigyas: Paradox Creation (can make multiple Paradoxes happen in multiple wikis), Realm Manipulation (Rules over the Land of Terror, manipulates the Deadlands), Death Immunity and Manipulation, Immortality (Type Irrelevant), Fear Manipulation (Is the true master of nightmares and phobias), Death Manipulation and Necromancy (Can insta-kill foes and bring them back), Nightmare Manipulation (Traumatized kids for years to come, strikes terror into those who hear it's normal name), Regenerationn (Truly Irrelevant), Corruption (Corrupted the minds of many to come, can corrupt those who mention it), Hacking (Can hack a character like a robot and make them his servant)

So who wins?

Still inconclusive because they both have the same stats. The four then decide to cause a gigantic Paradox, more powerful than that of Despacito ∞ (because i don't care about Despacito) and more power than Ryukama and Copetan could hold.

Christian Higdon said:
Still inconclusive because they both have the same stats. The four then decide to cause a gigantic Paradox, more powerful than that of Despacito ∞ (because i don't care about Despacito) and more power than Ryukama and Copetan could hold.
Man, you didn't even read it. It is NOWHERE NEAR inconclusive.

Hðö╬ô╬× obviously goes out first. His powers and abilities segment just says UNKNOWN, so it didn't say that he could resist the Paradox. Crimson Khorne can also make Hðö╬ô╬× glitchy and mentally insane by merely mentioning its name, Omni-Gigyas can insta-kill Hðö╬ô╬× as mentioned in the Omni-Gigyas profile, and Emerald Emperor can manipulate Hðö╬ô╬×'s mind to make it commit suicide.

So, let's move on to Omni-Gigyas. Well, Crimson Khorne can create the Paradox while Omni-Gigyas can create multiple Paradoxes in multiple wikis. But Crimson Khorne can just restart everything and start anew, he can mention Omni-Gigyas's name to make it mentally insane and glitchy, and he can absorb all of JBW including Omni-Gigyas.

So... Crimson Khorne vs Emerald Emperor.

Well, Crimson Khorne can just absorb it.

So there you go inconclusivity fangirl.

No, not really.

It's noted that HATE, the Emerald Emperor, and Crimson Khorne are all inconclusive, and then comes Omni-Giygas. All the profiles state that Omni-Giygas stalemates the three of them. Also, Omni-Giygas is not of this wikia. Sure, he was made from the JBW Mythos, but he's also theorized to exist. The fact that it can also glitch things out counters that.

Also, i'm male, thank you very much.

Christian Higdon said:
It's noted that HATE, the Emerald Emperor, and Crimson Khorne are all inconclusive, and then comes Omni-Giygas. All the profiles state that Omni-Giygas stalemates the three of them. Also, Omni-Giygas is not of this wikia. Sure, he was made from the JBW Mythos, but he's also theorized to exist. The fact that it can also glitch things out counters that.
No, it says that the only things that can rival it is its own brothers. Also, Crimson Khorne can just merge with it. And Emerald Emperor can manipulate its mind to make it glitch itself out.

Christian Higdon said:
Uh-huh. And I'm Donald Trump.(Obvious sarcasm)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, it says that the only things that can rival it is its own brothers. Also, Crimson Khorne can just merge with it. And Emerald Emperor can manipulate its mind to make it glitch itself out.
Christian Higdon said:
So it doesn't say that in my name? Wow, just wow.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Christian Higdon said:
So it doesn't say that in my name? Wow, just wow.
You diss my points, thus admitting I'm right.

And 40-year-olds pretend to be 16. You likely pretend to be male to avoid getting swamped by trolls.

I won't even, dude. It's hilarious to see people think the wrong things. If i wasn't male, would i have Christian as a name? No, i wouldn't. What fool do you take us for?

Dude. they are complete equals, the were always designed as complete equals and they will always be complete equals.

All four creators of the Spectral Destroyers (me, Useless, Max and Christian) have all agreed to keep them like that for purposes of keeping the rivalry dynamic between them present. It is as close as you get to Word of God on JBW. There can literally be no arguing about this.

Christian Higdon said:
I won't even, dude. It's hilarious to see people think the wrong things. If i wasn't male, would i have Christian as a name? No, i wouldn't. What fool do you take us for?
Or, you know, you could be Christian, as in religion.

Crabwhale said:
Dude. they are complete equals, the were always designed as complete equals and they will always be complete equals.
All four creators of the Spectral Destroyers (me, Useless, Max and Christian) have all agreed to keep them like that for purposes of keeping the rivalry dynamic between them present. It is as close as you get to Word of God on JBW. There can literally be no arguing about this.
NO!!!!!!!!!! I will summon my army to destroy the Word of God, then!

TF Achievement My Robot Army
You'll take your prison with you!!!

Alrigth, you are either entirely ******** or one of the absolute best trolls I have ever seen. Either way, top kek.

Yes.

Now somebody make a thread about Omni-Giygas fighting anyone but another destroyer. I wanna see how that works out.

Crabwhale said:
Alrigth, you are either entirely ******** or one of the absolute best trolls I have ever seen. Either way, top kek.
Get ready to 420 Blaze It, with EXTRA NoScope! Grab your Mountain Dews and Doritos and whatever else and welcome to DankVille, home of pure dankness and MLG craziness! All topkek fun, all the time!

Totally dank, dude! The characters from DankVille are all masters of NoScopes, Blazin It, MLG, bringing forth the POWER WITHIN, and total dankness! Most battles involving them will be colorful and/or trippy.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Get ready to 420 Blaze It, with EXTRA NoScope! Grab your Mountain Dews and Doritos and whatever else and welcome to DankVille, home of pure dankness and MLG craziness! All topkek fun, all the time!
Totally dank, dude! The characters from DankVille are all masters of NoScopes, Blazin It, MLG, bringing forth the POWER WITHIN, and total dankness! Most battles involving them will be colorful and/or trippy.
OH YEAH!

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
You know, I should banish you to the Gulag for writing all that, but instead I'll thank you for increasing the tumor I call my brain by just that much today.

No. Something like the Crimson Khorne vs Yxz thread.

I feel extra spiteful today. I don't care if it's one of my own characters.

Christian Higdon said:
No. Something like the Crimson Khorne vs Yxz thread.
I feel extra spiteful today. I don't care if it's one of my own characters.
Dude, mismatch. Crimson Khorne stomps.

All he needs to do is mention Yxz, and then Yxz is open to attacks. Plus, Yxz can only dream of beating HOSTLESS. Crimson Khorne should be roughly comparable to HOSTLESS.

Well, I think I'll become one of the Spectral Destroyer creator group. That is, if you have any problems, then I am fine with that, too.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Well, I think I'll become one of the Spectral Destroyer creator group. That is, if you have any problems, then I am fine with that, too.
What have I done?!

Back