• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully with Homura's upgrades this is no longer a stomp.

SBA

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

(If this is a stomp, its Lavos next)

Homura Akemi
Metatron Render

I know nothing of SMT, Im waiting for someone to say Metatron's victory chances besides "lolAlmightyattacks".

I *think* there was a memory feat the SMT Demons scaled from other than the fact that fodder like the Ticos in DeSU can resist a Multiversal Memory Wipe that a Casual Canopus pulled off, and the Demons there are actually the same from SMT. /\ Note that I'm BADLY remembering this so I may be wrong.

BUT. I don't remember the exact feat from SMT myself, so Homura might have Memory Haxxed me so I don't remember. ...If there is no feat, I'd otherwise say current Homura *could* win by Memory Haxxing right off the bat, but the problem is that wouldn't that trigger Mets hax of "You dealt with one of me? A whole horde of other mes appear out of nowhere."? Which I dunno if Homura can deal with before getting the oneshot since Mets scale is high enough for that and can kill them conceptual beings and Mid-Godly regenerators.

Maybe Matt can elaborate on the Memory resisting or not if he gets interested on this, otherwise I'm uncertain if the match is legit here, if there is stomp or if fair.

Though considering Mets is an avatar of YHVH and literally called "his voice" I've heard some talk around that to Mind/Memory hax him you'd have to be mind haxxing Golden Mr Clean himself.
MetsAllSeeingVoice

I mean, if no one has a counter argument for Homu haxxing Megtatron then she's stuck with a guy who can oneshot 2-A mid-godly regenerators who are also abstracts concepts and blast away from existence and non existence via punching and that will also duplicate into a bunch of himself if she does enough to actually put him down once.

So it's stomp still IF there's no counter argument on the memory mind part which is what I was waiting for.

She can still do an absorption but highly unlikely. Vote for Metatron if this isn't a stomp, looks like it but don't judge me.

Can i say that it's pretty annoying when SMT characters have loads of resistances to stuff on their level, but absolutely none of that is listed?

Heck, YHVH himself has 0 resistances.

Anyway, if Alice was stomping/extremely low diffing Metatron stomps

It is. But why aren't they listed tho?

And can you give me the link to that thread? Cuz IIRC it was Godoka who fought Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back