• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura versus Blossom, except it's not that other match

So Homura might be able to keep range using his Photon Bullets, altought he'll likely charge towards her using his sword.

Who has more experience? Blossom at this point has been a Precure for one year, and has defeated at least 50 different opponents, some more than once.

Pretty sure Homura can just blitz by accelerating time or BFR and I heard from DontTalkDT that he can use spatial manipulation to crush his opponents?

When he was 12, he defeated Typhon, a demon who had destroyed 90% of all human race, by himself. He's the only human in history to have been able to obtain the knowledge of Liber Legis, a book which contains every single spell in existence. He destroyed China's entire army without even putting any effort. All of this was before the start of the series.

In the series proper, he effortlessly defeated Jambure, a demon who's stronger than Typhon. Then he defeated Hecatonchieres and his army of 1 million demons with minimal effort. He clashed with Michael, Heaven's strongest warrior whose power vastly exceeds that of Hecatoncheires, while holding back.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Pretty sure Homura can just blitz by accelerating time or BFR and I heard from DontTalkDT that he can use spatial manipulation to crush his opponents?
I highly doubt he has used BFR as a starting move (the closer was when he summoned Yog alongside Sumika), and he has never used time acceleration on himself.

I'm conflicted here. Homura is more versatile and skilled, but Blossom has the AP adventage and will like also blitz him after some time unless Homura is able to defeat her first.

I guess, is either Homura defeats her with one of his gods eventually or she blitzes him eventually. Whatever happens first. I guess incon.

Back