• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) This still disproves 4D Kyubey. Being able to resurrect doesn't mean anything. Swamp Thing isn't High 1-B even if it regenerated after Pralaya erased and infinite dimensional multiverse along with it

2) Entropy is about 3D energy. Our own universe is a 4D space-time continuum and yet entropy is about 3D energy

2) By your own statement Nsmch, Homura created that fifth "witch" dimension. If it didn't exist before, then the entropy of the universe would indeed be about 3-D energy only.

1) There are a lot of articles that are wrong

2) It's a fictional universe like everything that is 4D+

Yeah, enough to derail, I'm gone.

K bye

@Kal, well at least this time he actually told us what the hell he was talking about when trying for High 2-A PMMM. All the other times it's come up, he's just stated they are 5D or even Tier 1-C once, and then not bothered giving any evidence other than "they are 5-D"

Admittedly it was completely assumption based evidence, but we now know that, and we can move on with our lives.

You, Chaospaladin and BoomeYang for Homura. Nobody for Kagutsuchi I think.

Edit: Actually, add me to Homura's vote count FRA.

Oh right Homura for reasons above. Also I'm pretty sure the grace period for the Dante (SMT) fight is also over now.

Homura for the various reasons above. Kagutuchi is on a lower scale than most SMT 2-A's. The way I see it, the highest she gets is Sandalphon, since the reason she wins this in my eyes is the lack of hax that Kagutsuchi has. Sandalphon, who's lower than Metatron is where the hax and more importantly the hierarchy of SMT really start. Also, SMT Dante is above average in the hierarchy. Demi-Fiend is around, if not lower than Raidou(he should be stronger than DF, Lucifer wasn't testing Raidou like he was with DF), who's Lucifer level. Every protag except Kazuya is Lucifer level. Fused Demiurge, Mem Aleph, and Masakado are all stronger than Lucifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back