• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos (Marvel Comics) VS Darkseid

Base Thanos VS Post-Crisis Darkseid Avatar (Both 4-B)

Speed is equalized.

Chin:

Forehead: 6 (Hellbeast1,Jasonsith,Dragopentling,Kiryu2012,Mirai-Koichi,ABoogieYesSir)

Inconclusive:

Thanos Portrait Art
"Am I not Thanos?! Did I not butcher the woman who gave me birth, who forced me into this hell called life? Is not the wake of my passing crimson with the blood of my enemies and allies alike?! Death is with me every second of the day!"

Darkseid render by quauntonaut
"I. Am. The. New. God. All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance, it is with three billion hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your dreams, and break your heart, it is with six billion eyes! Nothing like Darkseid has ever come among you: Nothing will again. I will take you to a hell without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls! And make you crawl and beg! And die! Die! Die for Darkseid!"

Does Thanos have enough Hax to make up for the AP gap? I think DC 4-Bs are stronger than Marvel 4-Bs, to the extent of being able to one shot (I'm getting this from Ultron vs Superman)

It depends on the character, but generally the DC 4-Bs aren't even twice as strong as Marvel 4-Bs. 616 KiloFoe vs 387 KiloFoe.

Omegabeaming Thanos until he can't move

Which he can do really easily considering Omega Beams are

You know

Omegabeams

DMUA said:
Omegabeaming Thanos until he can't move

Which he can do really easily considering Omega Beams are

You know

Omegabeams
Not voting but is there a time people go muh omuhgerbeam crazier than anything else?

I'm thinking Darkseid for the following.

In terms of strength and dura Darkseid is twice that of Thanos, which while not enough to one shot, is still going to be giving the Mad Titan some trouble (Especially since he often has his strength as a go to)

Strength/Dura: Darkseid

In terms of speed Darkseid easily takes it from scaling to WW but since this is often Equalized it's not the biggest edge.

Speed: Darkseid

Now Hax is difficult for a few things, firstly Darkseid is missing quite a bit of Hax and Resistances (Might make a CRT later) but they both have areas they excell in. On one hand Darkseid has "Lol Nope Eyebeams" but Thanos also has Death Manipulation and the like. However if you were to put a gun to my head /splease don't/s then I would say that Darkseid might take it. This is on account of his Mind Hax (He isn't the first Dark Lord this applies to) which is able to control billions of Daxamites at once and via powerscaling should be comparable to Manhunter who can stop billions from entering the Afterlife and mind rape 4D entities.

This also ignores his transmutative abilities and the eyebeams in general which negate conventional durability and can wipe you from existence as well as home in on a given target. This though STILL is ignoring Darkseid's various flavours of BFR such as just sending someone to the 31st Century or whatever. On this note, this finally brings us to why Darkseid takes the definitive edge in Hax and that is Thanos' chair provides his Time Travel, Teleportation and Forcefields whereas Darkseid possesses them independantly. And considering characters who are lower then Seid in terms of AP have busted up and outright destroyed the chair makes me think that Uxas himself can replicate that feat.

All up Darkseid while having less versatility ultimately excels in a variety of hax that can just straight up end the fight and his not relying upon an external source for some of his power really does help as well.

Hax: Darkseid

All up a win for Darkseid imo. I could get into Intellect, Experience or fighting skill but I feel the edges I listed speak for themselves.

Base Thanos doesn't have the kind of haxes and abilities to overcome Darkseid as opposed to if he had the Cosmic Cube or Infinity Gauntlet.

Placing vote for Darkseid here

Btw, has there been a vs thread for their Tier 2 forms yet?

Dragopentling said:
Base Thanos doesn't have the kind of haxes and abilities to overcome Darkseid as opposed to if he had the Cosmic Cube or Infinity Gauntlet.

HotU Thanos stomps True Darkseid who stomps Infinity Gauntlet Thanos who stomps Base Darkseid who wins Base Thanos with ease.

Jasonsith said:
Dragopentling said:

HotU Thanos stomps True Darkseid who stomps Infinity Gauntlet Thanos who stomps Base Darkseid who wins Base Thanos with ease.
Ahhh fair enough

Darkseid FRA. Uxas is also far more experienced than Thanos and there's next to nothing in Thanos' arsenal that DS either hasn't already seen before or has an immediate counter for.

Also I note

Considering Darksied kinda Blitzes him, Speed Equalized is very necessary

well, op says "if necessary"

and I'm just saying it's necessary

Back