• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Epilogues revisions: Candy path (minor stuff and keys)

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Resistance for trolls

Trolls of Teal Blood and higher should have some resistances to Poison Manipulation, since Terezi was able to eat shaving cream and tabacco without any problem.

Resistance for Void Players
In addition of having a Resistance to Precognition, Void playersalso have a resistance to Mind Reading.

Jade additio
Possibly Conceptual Manipulation: She was able to shrink shards of unreality , which are metaphysical.

Another AP justification for Joh
He one-punched Aranea. Removal of Dave weakness (?) He casually uses his time powers now , so his weakness of not wanting to abuse of them should be removed.

2-A key (Terezi and Davesprite/Davepeta)
Basically, Terezi has the 2-A feat of fighting Lord Jack and Spades Slick alongside God Tiers.

While it would be an outlier, there's an event which can possibly justify this power-up: [S Remem8er]

Terezi has an expension of her mind powers, making her see what happened to others version of her and to the others.

While would it qualify as an augmentation in power? Because the ascencion to the Ultimate Self, which is a rise of power, is specifically linked to your understanding of the self (I'll not talk about it in it's integrality, since it's for the next weeks/revision).

Another statement supporting this is that Davepetasprite^2 is in the same situation, having a closer understanding of the Ultimate Self that Davesprite didn't has, and they showed (Davepeta is non-binary) feats like being better than the god tiers of the Ghost Army and they were very important in Lord "defeat".

I also think that, if it's accepted, Davepetasprite^2 should be just a key for Davesprite. We already did this for Gcatavrosprite and other sprite form before, and I think that making a whole page just for them isn't really needed.

Conclusion
-Every troll of Teal Blood or higher should have a Resistance to Poison.

-Void Players should have a Resistance to Mind Reading

-Jade should has a possibly Conceptual Manipulation (?)

-John should has the feat "One-punched Aranea" in his last key (in the 2-A part)

-Dave weakness of not wanting to do time-stuff should be removed

-Terezi gets a "Post-Remember"/"Collide"/Idk key for her 2-A, and Davepetasprite^2 become a key for Davesprite

I think that this seems fairly uncontroversial, so we probably do not need much more agreement for it to be applied.

I don't think it's necessited, since it'll just be said during the VS.

Btw, can I apply the changes now or should we wait a little more?

You should probably wait a little while longer.

We have probably waited for long enough now.

I applied the changes to all of them already a while back (4 days ago), except for John's punching Aranea feat (Because his page is locked)

Shouldn't John's last key be "At least 2-A"? He can held back and stagger a weakened Lord English, who should still be much stronger than God Tier Caliborn, who is at least 2-A, and Aranea is in the same tier.

I would prefers to avoid the scaling to Weakened Lord English for now, since it doesn't apply just to John + we didn't gave him a definite tier yet.

Changed the justification and added the things exclusive to Davepetasprite^2 on Davesprite profile

Okay. Tell me here when I should lock it again.

Also, do you know what the New Homestuck series will be about? Will Calliope and Lord English return?

Homestuck^2 is the direct sequel to Homestuck: Epilogues.

So yeah Calliope will be here, since she goes after Ultimate Self Dirk at the end of Meat, and no, Lord English will likely not return, since he was devored by Calliope just before she leaved.

Also the latest page doesn't show Earth, but the planet where the new Sburb session will be played, as it was already said in Epilogues.

Also, why does Jade have 2-A durability as a God-Tier? Because she was implied to be capable of fighting with Bec Noir? Where was that in the comic? And it seems to be just an implication.

Jade not having 2-A durability would already be kinda weird, since she's one of the strongest God Tier.

Back