• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander wants to destroy Springfield

Homelander (Dynamite Entertainment) vs. Homer Simpson.

Both are at their 9-A keys with speed being equalized. Fight takes place outside of Moe's Bar.

homelander_render_3_by_argentinodeadpool_df53btr-fullview.png

52ba3dbe77b936828b5bee7732390567.png

Homelander:
Homer: 7

Last edited:
Homelander scales massively above 0.06 tons of TNT
Homer upscales from Bart who scales to 0.15 tons of TNT

That's an roughly 2.5x ap gap not accounting how massively above Homelander is to his value, as he one shotted Queen Maeve, who in turn is >> Stormfront who did the 0.06 ton feat himself

Last edited:
Hmmm

Homelander has better mobility via flight and far better LS, Homer has regen and can res if he's lucky plus he has firearms to tag HL plus he resists heat so while HL's lasers can harm him he won't be singed by it at least.

Ap's not too massive a gap, idk about skill feats for both though Homer seems to be more knowledgeable in this field. How likely is Homelander to engage in cqc?

Comic HL's weird, if he feels like it or when hes a sadistic mf he just punches ur head off, if he's angry enough he just laser beams.

I think Homer will be annoying enough for Homelander for the latter to start just laser-ing him, then going H2H (which prob is in Homer's favor, but considering the scaling chain HL there isnt much of a difference.).

I see, Homer should hold the edge in martial skill here.

How I see this fight going is the pair start with ranged attacks, Homer is able to annoy HL into trying to bum-rush him into cqc. From there it comes to HL's higher LS vs Homer's regen and ability to resurrect, pressure points should be viable in this also. I see it being more likely that Homer wins via outlasting HL via better skill, regen and res.

HL can win via AP and choking/knocking out but if he kills Homer the first time and he's got enough to come back then the fight gets extended. Overall I'll vote Homer 6/10 here.

Guy's, guy's, stop the massacre, Honelanders already dead...

People proceeded to continue having Honelander get stomped anyway

But uh, yeah. Seeing Homer's Skill, Regen, and Res, it's hard to vote for the Lander of Home's...

But uh, yeah. Seeing Homer's Skill, Regen, and Res, it's hard to vote for the Lander of Home's...
its okay TV homelander cant stop catching dubs. he'll make up for Comic homelander's L's.

I mean Homer's regen iirc doesn't cover decapping/getting head beamed off and res won't work if that occurs or if he's choked out via higher LS so its not really a stomp imo.

Back