• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander vs Kazuma Kiryu

this is my first thread so...... please dont be a stomp

both are 9-A

kiryu is bloodlusted has access to all his equipment, and has prior knowledge of homelander.

the fight takes place in kamurocho

might change it to this version of billy if the flight/range is too much

Man-Child:

Orphanage Owner:

incon/random joke here:

Last edited:
Kiryu should take this handily. He outskills Homelander by a veeeery large margin, dominating him in general. Homelander can only really win by flying really far and blasting away with laser vision, but... I find it unlikely he'd do that.

Kiryu's been upgraded to Building level, and Homelander's best chance for a wincon is out-of-character.
Kiryu should take this handily. He outskills Homelander by a veeeery large margin, dominating him in general. Homelander can only really win by flying really far and blasting away with laser vision, but... I find it unlikely he'd do that.
What do you think currently? Stomp, or not quite? Homelander still has lifting strength advantage, but by contrast Kiryu has training and experience in countering grappling

Yeah, this didn't feel fair already, and now it is even less so.

I usually only say stomp-ish when there is literally nothing to do and the battle is over with ease, but still, this'd be a rather simple and unsatisfying fight.

I wouldn't add it.

Back