• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homie has a 2.6x AP and Dura advantage and a massive LS advantage. Plus, he has the range advantage with his Heat Vision and True Flight. Stamina is debatable, but i give it to Homie as his feats seem superior.

Spiderman has better h2h and more versatile attacks. Spider-senses are also OP though I don't get why it's listed as Precog on his profile. He can't see the future lol.

If we look at just these, I can see Homelander winning via spamming Heat Vision till Spiderman gets tired to the point he can't dodge them but I'd like to know how he uses the Time Stop listed on his profile. Is it combat applicable? If it is, how does he use it in combat?

the time stop looks pretty limited
it says here, "Stops time within a specific range for a brief duration. Only one can be activated at a time."

Last edited:
Homie has a 2.6x AP and Dura advantage and a massive LS advantage. Plus, he has the range advantage with his Heat Vision and True Flight.
Homie's gonna have a hard time getting hits in due to Spidey's skill advantage and precog. And if Homie tries to get distance with his flight Spidey can use the surroundings to swing himself at Homie.
Spider-senses are also OP though I don't get why it's listed as Precog on his profile. He can't see the future lol.
It lets him detect danger before it happens like other Spidermen, that's the definition of precog.
If we look at just these, I can see Homelander winning via spamming Heat Vision till Spiderman gets tired to the point he can't dodge them but I'd like to know how he uses the Time Stop listed on his profile. Is it combat applicable? If it is, how does he use it in combat?
Heres a scan of it being used. He can pop it off instantly for what I can tell.

The same Juggernaut that got his shit rocked by Peter afterwards,
so we agree Juggernaut was able to overpower Peter
Peter was able to survive but if homelander does that Peter would get crushed to death and wouldn't be able to beat homelander afterwards because well he'd already be dead
also the same game before he got the Hyper-Sense and Time Stop abilities.
oh yeah thats true

so we agree Juggernaut was able to overpower Peter
Peter was able to survive but if homelander does that Peter would get crushed to death and wouldn't be able to beat homelander afterwards because well he'd already be dead
He would never even be in this situation to begin with because Homelander is a shitty fighter. Even then later on in the Juggernaut level Peter manhandled Juggernaut and literally ripped his armor apart with his bare hands so he could beat the dogshit out of him directly.

I would like to point out that this Spider-Man Is comparable to his Ultimate counterpart, who fought Electro. Who can also fly and shot lasers.
Homie is very likely more skilled than that dude if his self in this game is similar to his TASM 2 version.
Homie's gonna have a hard time getting hits in due to Spidey's skill advantage and precog. And if Homie tries to get distance with his flight Spidey can use the surroundings to swing himself at Homie.
Well closing the distance would result in either Spidey getting a hit off (which would barely do anything as Homie no sold an explosion 2.6x above his AP) or Homie grabbing him or just lasering him as he's swinging himself. Either way, that is not a wincon.
It lets him detect danger before it happens like other Spidermen, that's the definition of precog.
Precognition is the ability to know the future. Characters with this ability can, through varying means, accurately predict future events
Spidermen don't see the future, they sense danger. That is Extrasensory Perception.
Heres a scan of it being used. He can pop it off instantly for what I can tell
It has a cooldown so it's not entirely impossible for Homie to hit him. That Hypersense stuff is a problem though.

Ignoring the fact that the feat listed wouldn't make Spider-Man or Juggernaut 8-A, I'll make a CRT later if no one has any plans with the verse to get better calculations.

Spider-Man cannot hurt Homelander, he took zero damage from something over 2x higher than what Spider-Man scales to.

111.68 Tons with damage vs 289.30 Tons with zero damage.

Spider-Man can land dozens of web punches and Homelander will not even flinch. He can't restrain him either due to the massive LS different between them.

I'm voting Inconclusive, Spider-Man cannot put down Homelander but in the same vain Homelander is NEVER taking out Spider-Man. The different in fighting ability is massive and Spidey has so many powers to further assist him that landing a single hit on him is just a fool's dream for Homelander.

Spider-Man's stamina is insane and there's no way Homelander could outlast him. If Spidey could cause Homelander to struggle, I'd say he'd win by exhausting him. However, Homelander is barely going to sweat dealing with this due to the massive gap between them.

Spider-Sense does tells the future, I'm uncertain about the game but the comics make it clear it's pure future vision and is labeled as literal precognition. In one show I remember Peter used his Spider-Sense to tell him which switch to press, since only one would work and the others would kill him via an explosion.

Note: I'm aware that it probably doesn't apply to this Spider-Man, I don't know this version all that well. But it's wrong to say Spider-Man in general cannot see the future.

Wait, if the attack potency and durability gap is that overwhelmingly large, wouldn’t Spider-Man end up injuring himself just by trying to punch Homelander, making this a complete stomp?

Wait, if the attack potency and durability gap is that overwhelmingly large, wouldn’t Spider-Man end up injuring himself just by trying to punch Homelander, making this a complete stomp?
Afaik, I don't believe thats a thing in vs thread. Not 1005 sure though.

Inconclusive FRA.
If he injures himself (which I doubt would happen to begin with), he'll simply not do it again.

That is a wincon for Homelander but more often then not Spidey just avoids it with his precog.
He would never land it anyways because of Peter's insane skill edge and precog, not to mention Peter can straight up turn intangible with Hyper-Sense which is also a Speed Amp.
He's capable of sensing the ideal moments to counter attacks so he can just counter Homlander's grab and he can also use Hyper-Sense to go intangible and pass through his grab.
Says Homelander has a wincon, then explains how his wincon is countered 💀
Ignoring the fact that the feat listed wouldn't make Spider-Man or Juggernaut 8-A, I'll make a CRT later if no one has any plans with the verse to get better calculations.

Spider-Man cannot hurt Homelander, he took zero damage from something over 2x higher than what Spider-Man scales to.

111.68 Tons with damage vs 289.30 Tons with zero damage.

Spider-Man can land dozens of web punches and Homelander will not even flinch. He can't restrain him either due to the massive LS different between them.

I'm voting Inconclusive, Spider-Man cannot put down Homelander but in the same vain Homelander is NEVER taking out Spider-Man. The different in fighting ability is massive and Spidey has so many powers to further assist him that landing a single hit on him is just a fool's dream for Homelander.

Spider-Man's stamina is insane and there's no way Homelander could outlast him. If Spidey could cause Homelander to struggle, I'd say he'd win by exhausting him. However, Homelander is barely going to sweat dealing with this due to the massive gap between them.

Spider-Sense does tells the future, I'm uncertain about the game but the comics make it clear it's pure future vision and is labeled as literal precognition. In one show I remember Peter used his Spider-Sense to tell him which switch to press, since only one would work and the others would kill him via an explosion.

Note: I'm aware that it probably doesn't apply to this Spider-Man, I don't know this version all that well. But it's wrong to say Spider-Man in general cannot see the future.
"Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force" aahh fight

Yeah but so does Homie. They both have good stamina.
I don’t think homelander would get tired at all because the dura is way too big for peter
Actually he would get tired from Peter dodging everything

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards incon FRA. Spider Sense precog basically saves Peter from getting crushed here but at the same time, he can't bind Homelander up like a christmas present and his AP is too low to do any damage to him

Last edited:
Back