• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Home Sweet Home - Universe level+ sorcerers and more! (CRT)

285282525_4959164024192311_4437363861101379689_n.jpg
After all these CRT, I made only low-class characters that were almost never important in the lore (just kidding, two of them were deadly sins, and the other one was a superhuman dead body that could shake a f-wording unknowing-size mountain and not even hurt after a blast by an 8-B explosion).

But! Today, we're going to make something change. I know I was saying this so many times, but IT'S A BIG CRT!!!!

Number One | 2-A Cosmology and 3-A size of Niwarn

-A game director (Zax) implied that this dimension was a universe.
-It appears to have a sun and moon (a lunar and solar eclipse can be seen in Niwarn) or even a star on the sky in some zones.
-Zax mentions that there're people who come to destroy "THIS" Niwarn and change it into a new world, which can mean that in HSH verse, there's not just one Niwarn, but there's more, and maybe we already have seen it.
-Niwarn was created by the memories and sentiments of those who were hanging between life and death (in this case, vengeful spirits like Belle, who couldn't get to Hell or Heaven and was unaffected by the Holy Power that others gave her). It was implied in Episode 2 that this realm was not a place of living beings. It's for spirits to live here forever until their sins are gone, which makes Niwarn have Abstract Existence (Type 2) instead of Time travel I used in previous CRT.
-Robert once said (they're in real world): "Scientists have theories about the Big Bang, saying that the universe we are in now is not the only universe that was created. But there are other universes that we humans cannot experience. It is a universe with elements similar to our own. A universe with an infinite number It is born and dissolved all the time." and "I believe that we cannot travel to other universes because our bodies are stuck in the 4-dimensional world that we live in now. It is different from the human soul which is energy which allows one to travel through other universes such as heaven or hell. And Niwarn is another universe that spirits can travel to as well. You said "he" wrote about Niwarn, right? I believe that people can travel to Niwarn and may have even been there before. Like people who are in a coma or dream and see many different stories but we forget when we wake up. I think the person you're looking for may have found a way to travel across the universe."

Source:

This's still new to me since I have never touched cosmology like this before, but I do think this makes Niwarn 3-A, and the cosmology of this verse was 2-A.

This will make Masters of Magic like Tim (The Player Key: HSH: Survive), Chai, and The Beast Low 2-C with their magic. If we look at the line Zax once said in that same live stream, "there're people who come to destroy "THIS" Niwarn and change it into a new world," it has already been confirmed to be The Beast. Chai was prabably controlling Niwarn too, since he can effected the blood in Niwarn to reverse back to the top of the mountain and control almost every single low-tier spirit in this Niwarn (it's debatable that Chai actually controls Belle, The Preta, and Ratri or not since they seem to act their own personalities during the fight; Belle fell down and cried after seeing her boyfriend's corpse; The Preta spared us away after we gave him food; the vengeful spirit spared us after the novice told him that we weren't going to harm him; Ratri had a full conversation with the main character) and created some ritual like what Tim is doing in OBT 1. DannyTh (a YouTuber who has a contract with the game director) once made a video from the chat in which Zax told him that Tim has all of Chai magic and should be including a technique to create Niwarn. Tim was once controlled by Niwarn, as we see in his rituals that appear in the OBT 2 lobby.

Should affected Some of the sorcerers that appear later, like Saming Dum or Granny Kham, since Kham was one of the strongest magic users, almost won against six trained ancient magic users and affected a whole forest with a single clash. Saming was so gifted that he could know every magic that Thieve used during his era, which somehow makes him comparable to Tim.

Source:

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Number Two | High-Tier Spirits Additional

-High-tier spirits should have Reality-warping Belle has shown abilities to create a room that does not exist anywhere and has pictures of her boyfriend and rival. The Preta somehow merges his house with multiple buildings and changes the room to block the way. Ratri changes the room in the final battle.
-Belle Should have Immersion since she can appears in television (We will hear Belle scream at the end)

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Number Three | Profile Creation & Rework

Tida Profile:
Tim (The Player) Profile:
Chai Profile:
Saming Dum Profile:
Kamiko Profile:
The Rigger Profile:
Rework Verse Page:

Agree: