• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

homander (Homelander vs. Homelander) (4-0-0, GRACE!)

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 10 meters away.
The battles takes place in the middle of the ocean.

Da Vouts
“GET THE $!&? BACK, OR I’LL LASER YOU! I’LL LASER ALL OF YOU!”: 4 (@MintyBoi1, @Diamond_Drone, @HonestlyBored24, @Javenplayz253)
Scales to this; > 289.30 Tons of TNT
Scales to this(?); > 13.61 Metric Tons

“STOP IT!!!”:
Scales to this; 186.30 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 18.46 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
Homelander has at least a 1.552871712292002x advantage in Attack Potency
Homelander has at most a 1.35635562086701x advantage in Lifting Strength.

Last edited:
TV is probably the better fighter since he has more material and did pretty well against Soldier Boy while DB just got tossed, granted he was fighting an infinite better fighter. TV also has more powers and better heat vision. Since they’re so comparable stat wise but DB is lacking besides having sound manipulation, I think TV wins. Voting TV.

I mean, DB Homelander is basically a weaker version of TV Homelander (with the exception of LS, and it ain't even that major lol) mostly due to the other guy having way more to work with overall. TV Homelander for MintyBoi's reasons.

I mean, DB Homelander is basically a weaker version of TV Homelander (with the exception of LS, and it ain't even that major lol) mostly due to the other guy having way more to work with overall. TV Homelander for MintyBoi's reasons.
He doesn’t even get LS. TV is possibly Class K while DB is possibly Class 25.

Added to profiles.
Why? It's in Grace, you have to wait 24 hours before you can do that. There's a reason that exists and that's...
Shouldn't DB! Homelander have greater Heat Vision than TV Homelander's ones (3,500°C VS 2736746.93°C)? Nothing says that TV could resist his own Heat Vision, meaning DB! could just melted him to death once he's done
...people showing up to argue for the other side. (I'll add it back when Grace actually ends)

Here's the thing: That's just something I decided would be interesting to calc but has no basis in prior calcs or opinions of Calc Group Members as far as I know, so I would take the heat calc with a heavy grain of salt (even then, the heat value is not even on the profile itself so...)

Here's the thing: That's just something I decided would be interesting to calc but has no basis in prior calcs or opinions of Calc Group Members as far as I know, so I would take the heat calc with a heavy grain of salt. (even then, the heat value is not even on the profile itself so...)
Somebody should add heat resistance to DB!Homelander’s profile, because even if the calculation is incorrect that still must’ve been hella hot

Why? It's in Grace, you have to wait 24 hours before you can do that. There's a reason that exists and that's...
4 votes means you can add to profiles without wait time on FC/OC. But fine.
Shouldn't DB! Homelander have greater Heat Vision than TV Homelander's ones (3,500°C VS 2736746.93°C)? Nothing says that TV could resist his own Heat Vision, meaning DB! could just melted him to death once he's done
Nothing really says his heat vision should compare to the natural heat from his speed. Debbie’s skeleton was left over which even if that was likely just as a taunt would be very hard if he could instantly obliterate people on a dime. And he’d still have to hit the other Homelander with it who could fly away or fire back with his own. His only shot is the sound manipulation but TV can actually take a beating pretty well and should have far more stamina so that would just briefly stall him.

Really? I've checked the main page several times whenever this gets mentioned and I see... nothing about it, I've literally assumed it was a made-up rule to get matches done faster this entire time. Did I like... miss something? Please tell me if I have because this has confused me for a long time.

Until then, we'll have to wait for grace... I guess.

Really? I've checked the main page several times whenever this gets mentioned and I see... nothing about it, I've literally assumed it was a made-up rule to get matches done faster this entire time. Did I like... miss something? Please tell me if I have because this has confused me for a long time.

Until then, we'll have to wait for grace... I guess.
I’ve been in a good number of matches where once the debate is concluded and four votes are in, it’s added because of that rule. I think it’s mainly for convenience since this place is a lot less active so grace period usually doesn’t go anywhere. Not sure where it originated, but I’ve stuck to it. But if there’s more arguments for DB Homelander, we can go through them first.

This is not the case:
When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread.
Here

I’ve been in a good number of matches where once the debate is concluded and four votes are in, it’s added because of that rule. I think it’s mainly for convenience since this place is a lot less active so grace period usually doesn’t go anywhere. Not sure where it originated, but I’ve stuck to it. But if there’s more arguments for DB Homelander, we can go through them first.
You've been doing it wrong all this time, no such rule exists

Nothing really says his heat vision should compare to the natural heat from his speed.
Not speed, but the explosion. The reason for this is because Homelander was able to left burn marks on Nolan's eyes after shooting him with his Heat Vision, who was able to tanked the same explosion's heat that vaporized multiple people alongside Homelander. But if you want, we could add a type or smth like that if you are not entirely convinced on it which is somewhat like:
Temperature Manipulation and Energy Projection via Heat Vision (760-982°C, likely/possibly 2736746.93°C; Implied to have reduced Debbie to nothing but a charred skeleton with his Heat Vision. Sliced a plane in half. Left burn marks on Omni-Man's eyes, who withstand a explosion that vaporized multiple people at this heat's degrees)
While not official yet, is still something I had thought in mind.
His only shot is the sound manipulation but TV can actually take a beating pretty well and should have far more stamina.
He could pulled the same move he did to Omni-Man by stunning him with his Sound Manipulation before quickly going up to him and melting his face off.

Not speed, but the explosion. The reason for this is because Homelander was able to left burn marks on Nolan's eyes after shooting him with his Heat Vision, who was able to tanked the same explosion's heat that vaporized multiple people alongside Homelander. But if you want, we could add a type or smth like that if you are not entirely convinced on it which is somewhat like:

He could pulled the same move he did to Omni-Man by stunning him with his Sound Manipulation before quickly going up to him and melting his face off.
That scaling makes some sense, so there’s a chance DB melts TV before he can try the same thing. And having proved heat resistance adds to his chances.

That would work, but we have to keep in mind Homelander only used that power on accident when he was frustrated. TV isn’t trying to teach a lesson here like Omni-Man so he could very well pummel him or rip out his throat before DB gets the chance to use that power and win. It also depends on the positioning since the first time the sonic scream was used, Homelander couldn’t capitalize before Omni-Man recovered because he had to change position and also seemingly didn’t fully realize what he did.

Back