• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interdimensional range seems fine.

Edit: it would probably be best that Abstract Existence got more staffs inputs before making changes from it.
Light seems to be immaterial from the context of dream worlds.
For the CRT approval based on the current Editing Rules, I am largely fine with what Armorchompy accepted.

Last edited:
Alright, let me try this one more time. One key is the Radiance's power in the waking world, the other is her power in the dream world. They are two completely different movesets for two completely different realities. I don't like the idea of playing mix and match with her keys, and that's honestly my only real problem with the CRT. The rest either makes prefect sense or is pretty harmless.

Fine but I still feel that it should be noted somewhere that the infection is caused by the light of radiance

thinking on this, nothing really since I'll concede to apies point since what I posted was already on the profile I just missed it for some reason, so can this be applied then

So let me double check real quick, we are;
  1. Nuking the Radiance's light speed attack speed
  2. Nuking all the Radiance's unknown ratings
  3. changing elemental intangibility to immaterial
  4. Nuking the knights rez? There wasn't much discussion on this.
  5. Reworking the Radiance's range section
  6. Giving Dream Bosses AE Type 1? That doesn't seem to contested
  7. Giving Void GF interdimensional range
Is that a correct summery?

Yes but for 4 I decided to leave this for a later thread I would be making since I would rather have more discussion on it, also the unknown applies to everyone with it

Alright. If everyone's alright with it, I can get started. Most of this is easy, the only bit I'd have trouble with is explaining AE. Is it just because they are dreams, or is there something more?

I can work on the ae stuff just let me know when you are done with everything else so that I can handle it

Back