• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hokuto no Ken revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to add them.

Not all the plagiarism issues have been fixed; I've had a lot on my plate today, and I'll tackle the other pages as I have the time and energy to do so.

Finished Kaioh's arc. The following changes should be made to the relevant characters:

• Ha should be downgraded to "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C". He fought base Kenshiro and lost.
  • Hyoh should be downgraded to "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C". Even after he became a Majin and lifted his seals he lost to base Kenshiro.
EDIT: Wait, nevermind, they're already downgraded. I swore they were both "At least High 6-C".

Lin's statement of Raoh being able to beat Kaioh was literally "love will prevail over evil". This does not reflect power at all.

I won't deny your changes as it really doesn't matter. But I'd like to note the reason I at least believed lins statement held so much merit was becasue she saw the fight and abilities of both Kaioh and raoh in her lifetime. So it wasn't like she didn't know the powers of Kaioh or raoh so her statement saying raoh would win against him, plus the fact if you already read the arc after with kenshrio fighting with baron you'd know that Kenshiro himself stated raohs strength was higher than his in their fight. Was my reasoning why raoh would scale to Kaioh and ken(plus the rank given to him in the databooks but you get my idea.)

However the argument of Lin simply saying that statement is nothing more than a metaphor is also reasonable in its own way. And like I said I wont disagree with whatever you or the others decide.

Well, I don't really have anything to say there. It's not like it matters, since Grudge is taking his break.

Anyways.

I've finished all the rewrites. I'll close the thread now that that's done, and I'll work on making further pages for other characters over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back