• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit VS Android 17

Hit was able to tie with SSBx10 Goku, and is likely stronger as he was fighting as a martial artist and not an assassin, plus his time skip is excellent and I don't see 17 being able to break it.

I say he takes it mid-high difficulty

Gargoyle 2 said:
Hit was able to tie with SSBx10 Goku, and is likely stronger as he was fighting as a martial artist and not an assassin, plus his time skip is excellent and I don't see 17 being able to break it.
I say he takes it mid-high difficulty
That was in the Universe 6 Saga. Hit fought SSB Goku without the Kaioken in Episode 71 and 72 of Dragon Ball Super, in the Future Trunks Saga.

Android 17 also fought regular SSB Goku and both were holding back, and Hit didn't fight Kaioken Goku, so that argument doesn't really hold up.

And here we go again, another one of these battles, alright let see...

Hit and 17 have both fought post Black/Zamasu Arc Goku, the difference however is Hit fought a complete serious SSB Goku while 17 fought a SSB Goku who was holding back and yes 17 was holding back as well but to an unknown degree so to be fare I'll make Both 17 and Hit's AP, Dura and Speed the same.

Now here is the reason why Hit stomps, 17's only advantage is infinite energy and that's it, Hit however has Time Stop allowing him to freeze time for at least half a second at minimum and with MFTL+ speeds he can give it to 17 hard, he has Intangibility so he won't take damage from 17's attacks, he has the ability to become more powerful the longer he fights and increase the power of his techniques so a prolonged fight is bad, he also has a unique kill style invisible ki shockwave and lastly he possesses much more experience then 17

I don't see how 17 stands up

@Gargoyle 1 before the black arc Hit was on SSBKKx10 goku level but after the black arc goku became equal to him in just normal SSB

Ad hit can freeze time, attack internal organs, create pocket dimensions to avoid attacks, and is vastly more experienced. I just don't see the forcefield making that even.

@Pokemon Trainer Jacob, How dose 17 having a force field give him the win? Yes with infinite Stamina he would be able to hold the force field forever but that's all he could do is play defence but Hit can easily counter this by freezing time rapidly attacking the barrier and destroying it then proceeds to pumble 17, 17 has not come across someone like Hit so he will not understand what he is doing.

About that "doesn't effect robots" thing, 17 is still part human and not sinthetic like 16, he still has origins so Hit's invisible shockwaves will still work and even if they didn't work Hit could still just beat him to death normally so I don't see how 17 wins

Reading my first post you would understand why Hit stomps here, he wins with mid difficulty at most

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Pokemon Trainer Jacob, How dose 17 having a force field give him the win? Yes with infinite Stamina he would be able to hold the force field forever but that's all he could do is play defence but Hit can easily counter this by freezing time rapidly attacking the barrier and destroying it then proceeds to pumble 17, 17 has not come across someone like Hit so he will not understand what he is doing.
About that "doesn't effect robots" thing, 17 is still part human and not sinthetic like 16, he still has origins so Hit's invisible shockwaves will still work and even if they didn't work Hit could still just beat him to death normally so I don't see how 17 wins

Reading my first post you would understand why Hit stomps here, he wins with mid difficulty at most
Ok I have no counter argument there

Hit win via hax

also Goku > Hit as they were equal in SSB the KK argument is invalid at this point of story that was back in U6 saga

The results shouldn't be added as I already proved why 17 has no chance.

Tho this thread should be closed.

Back