• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure if verses are legitimately equalized, then Hisoka can't use Nen (When Aizawa uses his Quirk on him). Without Nen, he can't amp his durability using Ken or his attacks using Ko. Thus he gets stomped. He is crafty, but with his powers nullified he isn't really capable of fighting Aizawa.

RageComment said:
Pretty sure if verses are legitimately equalized, then Hisoka can't use Nen (When Aizawa uses his Quirk on him). Without Nen, he can't amp his durability using Ken or his attacks using Ko. Thus he gets stomped. He is crafty, but with his powers nullified he isn't really capable of fighting Aizawa.
why he cant fight Aizawa? I think he is better at marshal arts and that's what it will come to if hisoka's powers are nullified, aizawa's Quirk doesnt boost his abillity

Hisoka is 8-B using Nen to Amp his attack and defense. With his Nen nullified by Aizawa's Quirk, Hisoka will drop to quite a bit below 8-B. Allowing Aizawa to 1-shot him.

RageComment said:
Hisoka is 8-B using Nen to Amp his attack and defense. With his Nen nullified by Aizawa's Quirk, Hisoka will drop to quite a bit below 8-B. Allowing Aizawa to 1-shot him.
one shot him using what? they will both be regular men

It's not via feat. It is via scaling. On this wiki, he is scaled to Powerloader, who is 8-B via creating craters in the ground.

also you think Aizawa can open the Testing gates? cause hisoka can, and he is physically stronger then killua that can open the 5th gate (64 tons).

No I don't think Aizawa could open the gates. To Be honest, I don't think Aizawa is even 8-B, I think he is 9-B, but the wiki has him as 8-B so we have to go with that.

Edit:

Maybe not as low as 9-B, but obviously Aizawa doesn't have 8-B AOE or destructive capacity.

Still the wiki places him at 8-B, and without Nen amping him, Hisoka would not be 8-B.

Back