• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hindu Trimurti

depends on the version and the variants from the stories

the originals wud be 2-C i guess

the most powerful versions wud be 2-B or 2-A IMO

Ya as TLT1 said the originals would probably be 2-C (even though they have some weaknesses)

also slightly off topic can I make profiles for the mytho versions of arjuna (I have already made a list of his stats on my fun and games thread) and karna since hinduism is still practised I thought I should ask first...

i guess the originals ones can be caalled "at least 2-C, possibly 2-B" and most later versions are "at least 2-B" and "2-A"

I dont think that people during those days know anything about the concept of dimensions. Also most tier 2's in the mythos page were like tier 0 for people during those days.

@BANLK: Memory's a bit jogging but iirc, i'm pretty sure we're only allowed to make profiles that are not practiced much or are pretty dead but still known (like the Indian and Greek Mytho's here, for example).

I was told this last year that we can't make mythology profiles that are practiced still nowadays such as the Hindu one.

This is from last year, keep note of that. And i presume it still stands AFAIK....

No problem. I personally was one that wanted to have Hindu profiles made here but i guess it's not possible even now since it's still a practiced religon AFAIK of it.

iirc there is a growing number of people following helenic religion in greece

so maybe the greek profiles may eventually need to be deleted as well

Sorry to revive this but i have a question.

IN the Hindu mythology, there is the Concept of Matematic, Physics, and Dimensions and beings like Krishna tracedent this because the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma no?

Brahman = absolute reality, definitive, essential, ultima, Fundamental, etc., in various religions and philosophies, likewise the transcendence of everything and nothing, the supreme god of all Hindu mythology

In Hindu mythology, the heavyweights along with their avatars are tremendously Broken, they are opposed to concepts, philosophies, or things like samkhya / jainism or are part of the concept of Brahman and Paraatma

^This is True?

Back