• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher dimensions and size for a peculiar case

So I've a character.
It is Low 1-C, likely 1-B. A comparison is made that people can't affect it because it'd be like characters trying to affect something beyond the screen of the tv they're on. The creature is outside the universe, has a range big enough to affect many universes, can travel across time like across a road and creatures that are part of this thing view time as just a pathway of the giant net that they tread on. The thing can create objects that are higher dimensional and look like small 3D objects in the universe because those are the shadows of their higher-D selves. It can also create an avatar for itself that can grow seemingly to the size of the universe/dimension.

Now the question is, would the creature I'm describing have large size of any kind? Any other abilities it'd have?

So I've a character.
It is Low 1-C, likely 1-B. A comparison is made that people can't affect it because it'd be like characters trying to affect something beyond the screen of the tv they're on. The creature is outside the universe, has a range big enough to affect many universes, can travel across time like across a road and creatures that are part of this thing view time as just a pathway of the giant net that they tread on. The thing can create objects that are higher dimensional and look like small 3D objects in the universe because those are the shadows of their higher-D selves. It can also create an avatar for itself that can grow seemingly to the size of the universe/dimension.

Now the question is, would the creature I'm describing have large size of any kind? Any other abilities it'd have?
Large Size (Type 10); Higher-Dimensional Existence; Creation; Immeasurable speed; Avatar Creation; Size Manipulation; Limited Dimensional Manipulation; Low Complex Multiversal, Likely Hyperversal range; Immortality (Type 9); and maybe some others.

Last edited:
Large Size (Type 10); Higher-Dimensional Existence; Creation; Immeasurable speed; Avatar Creation; Size Manipulation; Limited Dimensional Manipulation; Low Complex Multiversal, Likely Hyperversal range; Immortality (Type 9); and maybe some others.
I'll wait for more input but thanks

yeah i think lawyer is right, this all sounds like something big, especially if it's avatars can become as big as the universe/dimension and still not interact with their true self

yeah i think lawyer is right, this all sounds like something big, especially if it's avatars can become as big as the universe/dimension and still not interact with their true self
Yeah the avatars are compared to a hole in the screen, the people as the characters on the tv and whatever that is beyond that is something behind the screen that made the hole

Back