• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High Universe or Universe+?

So, I have a question, one of my characters is the supreme creator of my verse. They are what is known as The Code, in my verse there are realms, each realm contains one multiverse (Billions of universes each with their own timelines) there are billions of realms. This supreme being could destroy the entirety of existence (my verse) in one attack. What would that make him?

Do you mean that each universe has its own time-space continuum?
If so, then he's probably really high into 2-B.

lemme explain.
Universal is destroying the obervable universe or above
high universal is - infinite energy, 4th dimensionality, destroying the physical world of infinite sizes
universal+ is destroying the universe in all of it's 4D time space. Basically wiping out everything including the physical universe.
Multiversal (C to A) is just destroying more and more universes including the distance between them until infinity.
tiers 1+ are all in the 5th dimension and higher, tapping into ifinite dimensional, beyond dimensional, infinitely beyond dimensional relams and more. basically getting to tier 0 ain't easy.

Back