• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High to low AP calc change

I see there were mistakes on the high to low different on the AP page.

Wall level is 4194

Town level is 17.5

City level is 16

Island level is 23.25

Country level
is14

Continent is 5.8

Large/Multi Continent is 6674

Moon level is 14.62

Small Planet level is 133

Planet level is 47

Lastly
, Large Plant is 19690/Dwarf star 56.3

Sorry if it too long but, these were the mistakes I found on the page.

Wall level should be 4184

Town level should be 17.25

City level should be 15.88

Island level should be 23.26

Country level
should be 14.3

Continent should be 5.64

Large/Multi Continent should be 6674.3

Moon level should be 14.63

Small Planet level should be 137.28

Planet level should be 45.43

Lastly
Large Plant should be 19703.7 and Dwarf star 56.4

I posted the numbers I got from calculating above to show it equaling closer to the exact numbers on the AP page.

They don't have to be that exact...

Especially considering we don't use these high to low AP data.

5000*4194=20,970,000 which is not 20,920,000 or .005tons for wall level

433*133=57.589zettatons not close to 59.44zettatons for small plant level

59.44*47+2.794yottatons slightly off from 2.7 yottatons for planet level

7*14=98teratons two off for country level

Some were rounded but, the four I did above are off. I would prefer these ones to be fixed though and I can accept the others for not being rounded.

using the high to low ration Is useful for when you need to know if a character is on the high end or low end of a level, like 200*25/2=2500 which is the lowest street level+ AP.

SomebodyData said:
What's the mistake?
Seems kinda obvious that they were rounded...
Some of these numbers weren't rounded tho, they were kind of off by a few extra added numbers.

Ok

I could add the ones that were off if you guys want, though not the ones that were de-rounded.

Back