• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7 -C battle royal fight to the death

are we supposed to be chooseing/nominating characters? or are we debating which high 7-C charcter is strongest?

Wait, he needs to make Rules and such for the Bracket or there'll be some overpowered and underpowered Characters listed in here

Bob8999 said:
are we supposed to be chooseing/nominating characters? or are we debating which high 7-C charcter is strongest?
Out of all; "All" high 7-c fighters who the strongest, who has the best chance of winning, can one fighter destroy without the help of another high 7- c, so to my point no one can aid one another

SpookyShadow said:
I want to give here Reigen Arataka, but Mob is the same but better
Code:
You really think sleep paralysis is going to able to stop natsu dragneel who battle and defeated Zeref who had the full power of the fairy heart and who also battle acnologia, all top tier fairy tail characters should have resistance to at least sleep paralysis and we can look at telekinesis in similar yet different form of gravity manipulation but that's my opinion not a fact though

But there should still be more high 7-C fighters then the ones mentioned not only the popular ones

Boa Hancock could possibly have a good chance in this fight not saying she'll win but don't count her out

The Calaca said:
It's a mistery.

Anyway, Hancock would go pretty far into the bracket. If I have to nominate I'd say Rob Lucci. He needs matches.
Code:
Well help me out here because I honestly don't know all high-7C characters but that's the phone part "why make this thread if you don't know all the high-7C characters" because everyone can gain more knowledge on other mangas and character powers in all theese tiers make sense ?

Their should be a list of all high-7C characters in general or any others characters of the same tier

"You really think sleep paralysis is going to able to stop natsu dragneel who battle and defeated Zeref who had the full power of the fairy heart and who also battle acnologia, all top tier fairy tail characters should have resistance to at least sleep paralysis and we can look at telekinesis in similar yet different form of gravity manipulation but that's my opinion not a fact though"

Yeah - Joker
Yeah - Joker

Oh no, we all agreed on High 7-C AoU characters due to the fact the 7-A attack got amped.

We still aren't finished on High 6-C MCU, Just waiting a bit since these revisions have been incredibly tiresome for everyone involved

Which ones? As far as I understand the one for Thor was the calc I threw together with an arbitrary width, without having a proper way to tell how much hit Thor, and with the base Sokovia calc being wrong due to wrong measurements.

How so? Her mind/memory/biological manip only work if the target has ingested some of her spinal fluid beforehand

Back