• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth

So, im now hoping for more niche characters who could really need the spotlight. Most definitly no more shounen characters, i dont want this to turn into a ShounenJump fanfiction.

Here

Here
aah... Passive radiation and resurrection?

We still have 4 spots left folks, your chance to have a underrated High 7-A of your choice participate!

Not. Of useful, he only has Spatial Manipulation with Infinity and Mind Manipulation with Domain Expansion
(which he doesn't even start using in a fight).
I can probably count the amount of abilities that exists that can bypass his infinity with my fingers

Okay, so if it's not allowed, I choose Madara Uchiha.
830494833835507733.png

No ,TauanVictor, Gojo is not a underrated low hax character.

Madara is not a underrated low hax character either

Madara's only lethal hax is genjutsu. It's not haxed, it can be used.
Which he can use with literal eyesight, like isnt the Sharingan always up in a fight? I kicked Tsuna for on command sealing, Eye sight Genjutsu is equally a no go

it isn't instant his tecnique, it takes some time

however i would like to change it to this guy

his Reactive evolution only works after he got hit by a special kind of attack, like fire attacks he gain a resistance to fire etc

however he can still be incapped, and can't like resurrect from the death like Doomsday
shake-my-head-snoop-dogg.gif

Actually nvm i DO have a problem with shinji. I see no 7-A calc and all i see on the page from which Shinji scales from is a link to a gif of an explosion...a gif on a **** gifs site
Ah great, we were supposed to remove all gfycat gifs since sometimes it can classify the gif as ****.

I guess people just have a hard on for explosions.

Perhaps I could calc the feat later.

Ah great, we were supposed to remove all gfycat gifs since sometimes it can classify the gif as ****.

I guess people just have a hard on for explosions.

Perhaps I could calc the feat later.
Notify me. I'll make a thread then.

For now we need to remove shinji from here

I found a good one

Extra rules for any character that follows:

1. INAFF SHOUNEN.

2. Any hax that allows your character to bypass having to punch/slash/shoot your enemy aint gonna do.

3. Dont propose tournament fillers just to fill the roster. I want to see a tournament where everyone has a shot at winning.

4. One character per franchise and person.

I will null those rules if we can't fill out the tournemt until thursday

Back