• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 6 (Reigen vs Bedeze)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
latest

Round 6 of the High 7-A Bracket beginns!

The 2 fighters are Bedeze and Reigen

The battle takes place in a sealed off Central Park, both combatants start 30 meters apart.
Bedeze: 4
Reigen:

latest

Last edited:
No idea on Bedeze so I can't really say much on the fight.

Reigen is a mostly melee fighter infused telekinesis and psychic power.

If Bedeze is also a melee fighter I don't think they can win considering Reigen can just move his hand and completely destroy him with Class T TK.

Am not entirely sure what class T TK is gonna do if he's just infusing it on his body for a physical boost. He would need to be pulling or pushing for that to matter.

As for Bedeze, the important thing is his Hole ability. He can use portals to send your attack back at you, or attack you from range and odd angles, or grabbing you to stop you from evading his attack, or doing something as simple as tripping you by extending his leg behind you while you move.

Considering he has extremely extensive combat experience as the Rank 3 in the Ranking Games, which are pretty much wargames between devils that can get very intense and sometimes near-lethal, and he has managed to use his powers on an Unarmed Combat Expert like Sairoarg, I don't see Reigen being able to do anything at all here.

He can attack normally physically, but his main ability is making wormholes.

He can use them to absorb and reflect back attacks, projectile or otherwise like he did to Sairoarg's punch. He can also use them to attack by himself by sending his fist in and making it appear near the enemy, or doing stuff like putting his leg out and tripping them as they move.

And as far as I am aware or remember, Reigen never uses TK, at least not in a ranged way. He just super boosts his body. He could, but I wouldn't count it as an option.

Eh, physically attacking Reigen? Yeah I don't see that working at all tbh.

It seems Bedeze could possibly outlast him? But that's really it.

Because Reigen's attacks do have some range to them, they're infused with strong TK/Psychic power, and he's not bad at close combat.

Once again Reigen can just swipe his hand and completely annihilate him, punch him into a puddle, etc.

He's also stronger than Bedeze. Seeing as Bedeze is somewhere above baseline while Reigen is 2.4 Gigatons.

Bedeze portals don't seem like they'll be doing much here either.

Bruh, Reigen is a green belt in shaolin kung-fu and got 3rd place on a regional tournament once, he skillstomps
But on a serious note, i don't think Reigen should have all of those psychic abilities. While Mob gave him his powers we have no reason to assume he would be able to manipulate them with the same precision as Mob (or even use them, considering he just went for CQC + social influencing and didn't even think about using them).
You add that to his terrible stamina and we have a near stomp, unless he can make Bedeze lower his guard through his antics and spray him with cursed perfume, hypnotic punch style.

I don't really remember any instance of Reigen's attacks having range or him using TK.

How could he annihilate someone he only has a 2.4x times advantage on with 1 attack... and "not bad at close combat" is pretty much worthless. Sairoarg is a close combat expert that has trained for the better part of his entire life, and has matched or outdown people a lot older and with more experience than him, not including other Rating Game players, which are again pretty much wargames where devils battle each other.

Reigen has no measure of skill comparable to that. That same Sairoarg had to brute force past the hole.

Edit: That said, I very much believe Bedeze should scale higher than baseline, but would need to poke one of the knowledgeable people to know concretely what value he scales to.

Last edited:
Bruh, Reigen is a green belt in shaolin kung-fu and got 3rd place on a regional tournament once, he skillstomps
But on a serious note, i don't think Reigen should have all of those psychic abilities. While Mob gave him his powers we have no reason to assume he would be able to manipulate them with the same precision as Mob (or even use them, considering he just went for CQC + social influencing and didn't even think about using them).
You add that to his terrible stamina and we have a near stomp, unless he can make Bedeze lower his guard through his antics and spray him with cursed perfume, hypnotic punch style.
honestly one could argue that he controls 100% better than mob since he doesnt lose his mind.

Also If Reigen doesnt One shot Bedeze so what? he can just punch Bedeze easily again since he would probably be super wounded at that point and then Reigen wins

Ah, yes, throwing a punch.

Exactly what Sairoarg did and which Bedeze reflected back by using his hole.

Really not helping me believe that you've read anything I've said.

And I am sorry, but I find the mere idea that Reigen, who can best be decribed as "not bad" at close quarter combat is somehow gonna land hits easily on a combat hardened devil that is among the top 3 in rating games.

AGAIN

WARGAMES WHERE DEVILS FIGHT EACH OTHER, SOMETIMES TO NEAR LETHAL EXTENTS

Am annoyed and confused why I've said this like 2 or 3 times and we still gonna act like Reigen has enough skill and experience to indicate he's gonna land any blow easily, especially with Hole, and that Bedeze will just take it like a literal idiot.

Also, just looked at some stuff to be sure.

Bedeze actually exchanged attacks with Sairoarg in a rather proacted battle. More indication that his CQC skills, at least when paired with Hole, are good enough to match an expert hand-to-hand combatant.

As well, he scales to Katerea. Katerea in base scales to base Azazel, though slightly weaker. He scales to Grendel, who fought against Sairoarg in Balance Breaker and Issei in Cardinal Crimson promotion at the same time. Cardinal Crimson is a lot more powerful than Irregular Move Triana, which is also significantly stronger than his completed Balance Breaker armor, which erased a big mountain. Basically, like a 2 to 3 scaling chain above baseline mountain level.

But he doesn't scale to base Katerea, but Ophis Snake Katerea, which is a 10x boost from her base power. So yeah, not sure he is Reigen level, but the difference should be a lot less than 2.4x.

For the record, Bedeze IS baseline, since he scales to 1 Gigaton via Ophis Snake Katerea, who's 10x her base, which is 100 Megatons. But yeah, conisidering Bedeze was perfectly matching a master hand to hand fighter like Sairaorg and has centuries of battle experience, I don't see Reigen beating him before his time limit runs out. Bedeze FRA

She shouldn't be baseline though. She scales to base Azazel, who scales to Grendel, who fought 2 people at the same time, one of which was using a transformation much more powerful than another transformation much more powerful than Balance Breaker Issei, who is actually baseline.

Just by mere scaling she should be above baseline before Ophis Snake Boost.

Not having a hard number doesn't change the fact that she scales above.

Saying she's just 100 megatons completely disregards the scaling, and is a fat lie at best.

Back