• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Elite Skylanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to @DragonGamerZ913 the calc that the 6-A's scale to is 1.57 petatons. The elite Skylanders are 3x above that, which is 4.71 petatons. This is High 6-A, not "At least 6-A"

Characters that would scale:
Other Elite Skylanders, obviously
The Giants since they’re also immensely more powerful than regular Skylanders and thus should be comparable to, if not superior to Elite Skylanders.
Legendary Characters for being stronger than Elite Skylanders
Kaos' Alternate Forms since they are comparable to the Giants and should be no weaker the legendary characters as well.
Dark Skylanders since they should be on the same league as Elite

Sure, for now I guess this makes sense. I got some plans for Skylanders tho tbf, I dunno when I'll get round to it tho.
Can agree with this tho I guess!

Also you guys have made half of the profiles I wanted to in the last week or so...

Yep. This is more than fine.

Also, concurring with Kieran, good job on the Skylanders profiles. It's nice to see them actually come to the wiki instead of having over 90% of the verse absent.

Yep. This is more than fine.

Also, concurring with Kieran, good job on the Skylanders profiles. It's nice to see them actually come to the wiki instead of having over 90% of the verse absent.
Thanks! I was going to make Roller Brawl’s profile today but this came up lol. I might still make it today when this is wrapped up.

BTW, do you think this is enough input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back