• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 4C key for Kaguya (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya currently doesn't scale to her etsb because of this in her profile
The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke

Can anyone prove this? Every translation i've come across state she's only absorbing chakra to regenerate the chakra she lost in her battle with the duo, which she lost a lot of due to using amenominaka four times. Nothing i've seen states she's amped beyond her strongest state.

The only one she even "fought" after absorbing the shinobi chakra was kakashi and even then he only injured her via dura neg. Also important to note Kaguya was not trying to kill them for half the fight and wanted to absorb their chakra.

I don't see why It would scale regardless since the move is clearly special. We may have accepted chakra having a connection to physicals but there are still moves that clearly still moves that hit above the characters pay grade. The sheer fact that this move is beyond anything else the characters have and it literally has hax as it's applications, I don't see why It wouldn't be put in the special move category.

I don't see why It would scale regardless since the move is clearly special. We may have accepted chakra having a connection to physicals but there are still moves that clearly still moves that hit above the characters pay grade.
The note on her profile is wrong, so that at the very least needs to be removed or changed.
The sheer fact that this move is beyond anything else the characters have and it literally has hax as it's applications, I don't see why It wouldn't be put in the special move category.
This only applies to Kaguya so I don't see why it being anything above other characters matter since a "full power" Kaguya haven't fought anyone. The brothers fought the Juubi, while Naruto and Sasuke fought a weakened Kaguya who was trying not to kill them half the fight.

But it don't matter, I was just seeing if the note on her profile was accurate, looks like its not.

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke were still able to react to her, so she was definitely not faster than when her fight against Naruto and Sasuke started. And with that in mind, there is also no reason to believe she was stronger too. So she was only stronger than her exhausted self from near the end of the fight.

Kaguya currently doesn't scale to her etsb because of this in her profile
The primary reason is because this attack required an amount of chakra far greater than her own chakra, and scaling her ordinary stats to it is inconsistent with her performance against Naruto and Sasuke

Can anyone prove this? Every translation i've come across state she's only absorbing chakra to regenerate the chakra she lost in her battle with the duo, which she lost a lot of due to using amenominaka four times. Nothing i've seen states she's amped beyond her strongest state.

The only one she even "fought" after absorbing the shinobi chakra was kakashi and even then he only injured her via dura neg. Also important to note Kaguya was not trying to kill them for half the fight and wanted to absorb their chakra.
That is absolutely not why the rating got removed.

The reason it got removed is because it didn't satisfy our Creation criteria on being a quick and rapid feat, damn thing took god knows how long and thus it ultimately got axed as a usable feat. Even its feat of destruction isn't usable anymore because it's Existence Erasure.

That is absolutely not why the rating got removed.

The reason it got removed is because it didn't satisfy our Creation criteria on being a quick and rapid feat, damn thing took god knows how long and thus it ultimately got axed as a usable feat. Even its feat of destruction isn't usable anymore because it's Existence Erasure.
Existence Erasure doesn't negate it's destructive capabilities. The Truth Seeking Orbs destroy things through their force, not through a hax. They can't erase something stronger than the user, as seen every time they were tanked. I don't see how it's unusable.

As for it's charging, the gang was rushing to stop her as fast as possible to prevent her from destroying the world. So I highly doubt it was gonna take more than a few minutes. Charging time in fiction isn't new. Cell needed a few minutes to achieve his solar system level KameHameHa, which he had due to Gohan losing hope and just standing there. Not a reason to remove his SS busting rating. Nor would it be for Kaguya.

Existence Erasure doesn't negate it's destructive capabilities. The Truth Seeking Orbs destroy things through their force, not through a hax. They can't erase something stronger than the user, as seen every time they were tanked. I don't see how it's unusable.
That's what we call them resisting it's effects and that's what it's accepted as, if you don't agree make a CRT.

And yes, EE means it doesn't have an AP value especially when the technique works on a molecular level so your argument is flawed.
As for it's charging, the gang was rushing to stop her as fast as possible to prevent her from destroying the world. So I highly doubt it was gonna take more than a few minutes. Charging time in fiction isn't new. Cell needed a few minutes to achieve his solar system level KameHameHa, which he had due to Gohan losing hope and just standing there. Not a reason to remove his SS busting rating. Nor would it be for Kaguya.
Your making terrible comparisons...

For Kaguya, it was expanding but it clearly wasn't expanding at incalculable high speed. And that's irrelevant because the tier comes from the creation portion not the expanding and erasure of the dimension. Since it never reached the creation point so we don't know how long that process takes, could be fast, could be slow.

All of your points have already been addressed.

Make a CRT then, because that's what Kaguya's ETSO was accepted as being when it destroyed shit.

Terrible reasoning because again, that's not what she got the tier for anyway. She got it for Creation, not destruction.

I see no point in keeping this thread open. All your arguments have been addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back