• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 4-C Battle Royale

Speed equalized. Win by Death or BFR. Only using High 4-C version of the characters, and the abilities they possess in this form.

Contestant:

Son Goku

Bowser

Popeye

Perfect Cell

Godzilla (Composite)

Jin Mo-Ri

Link (Composite)

Gano

Zelda

Mario

Zeus (Myth)

Princess Peach

Midora

Formless Oedo

Yoshi

666:Sata

Acacia

Superman (Smallville)

Hao Asakura

King Boo

Joa

Overlord Laharl

Culex

Sol Badguy

Dave Strider

Hercules (Myth)

Daleks

Myotismo

Akuma (Asura's Wrath)

Chase Young

Dimensional Horror (Stellaris)

Sailor Mars

Sailor Venus

Smithy

Bard

Akro

Discord

Cerberumon X

Wisemo

Bayonetta

(Staff members, feel free to add suitable characters as you like)

Off of the top of my head, I can expect Hao, Bowser and Culex, Cthulhu, the Mega Man characters, Chase, Sol, Godzilla, the Sailors, and the Toriko characters to make it past the initial stage. The rest I'm either not sure, or I'm sure will die.

WeeklyBattles said:
Switch the Hunter with Formless Oedon, he'll have a better chance
Done

@Cal- I have removed Luke Skywalker for being 4-C, he was accidentally added

He'd be physically stronger than the Moon Presence and likely the Hunter by a decent amount on top of being invisible, incorporeal, having Low-Godly regen, being able to cause curses and warp reality just by being angry, and can cause people to go insane just by looking at him.

wtf is goku doing here.

he would be like "hi! i hope we have a good match!" and then get blinked out of existence.

tbh, goku doesnt belong here. he dies in a nanosecond

Goku being in any of these matches is like joining a prep school because your father is the principal. You've got the status, but you're severely outclassed by everyone else.

To put it simply, we just enjoy seeing the guy get the shit beat out of him.

Jin seals/BFRs anyone who doesn't have resistance to sealing, or interversal teleportation.

Satan starts copying and has a field day with his new powers.

Satan does copy abilities very quickly, however I think Midora can copy more complex and broken abilities

Odeon makes anyone who doesn't have resistence to mind manipulation go mad from his presence alone. The remaining that can't attack non-copreal beings get to enjoy being cursed and randomly have their day ruined.

Better yet, no one knows he exists so he's invisible the whole time.

Monarch Laciel said:
How does Midora's power copy work?
He can copy them while fighting, he copied molecular/biological manipulation and then probability manipulation. He can even copy while incapcitated (such as being sealed). The molecular manipulation ability itself has a large number of applications

Just going to point out that I really don't see Akuma lasting very long here.

I love the guy, but shit. He's going to get mauled.

Back