• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 2-A Battle Royale

Ok to make this not a stomp for Sithis, He isn't allowed to BFR people to the void.

Besides, Anui-El is here for a reason.. as far as I know only person Sithis can't really just BFR to the void.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Okay, then Sithis should be removed.

Besides, the void erases them so it's not really BFR.
Sounds like Existence Erasure which Magnamon and Alphamon resist.

And Swamp Thing will tank it with High Godly Regen

Where's my boy Gomez (FEZ) and The Hexahedron (FEZ)?

Remember when I made these? Good times.... There is a reason I have not been doing the High 2-A royale. I like getting as many of the popular haxed High 2-A's as possible beforehand...

Any mods feel free to edit in Any High 2-A's that you think would suit this that I don't know of.

The real cal howard said:
Zeed, and doesn't YHVH have a High 2-A form?
Nope, only 1-C.

And Zeed doesn't have a High 2-A anymore, but I'm trying to get one added

Oh so it is. Well he gets my vote via being so annoying the others erase themselves to get away from him

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh so it is. Well he gets my vote via being so annoying the others erase themselves to get away from him
If they can deal with high level reality warping (most of them...) they shouldn't have a problem with a dog that pisses off a 2B barely

Back