• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1B

Sniper670

He/Him
Okay.

Let's just say we start with a single universe of infinite size. In actuality, we start with more, some infinite, some not, but for the sake of simplicity, we start with one, of infinite size. Do note, that the dreams are real, and they stay when the dreamer wakes up. When he sleeps again, it'll spawns a different dream universe, and so on

On the first night, there will be infinite dreams, and thus, we will have infinite universes. This is the equivalent to a multiverse with infinite space-time continuums, or infinite 4D.

On the second night, every universe will spawn infinite universes, and thus, it gets infinitely larger than it was before. Infinite sets of infinity, uncountable infinity. This is the equivalent, persay, to a 5D universe.

On the third night, of the infinite sets of infinite universes, or the uncountably infinite universes, there will be infinite from every universe spawning again, and thus, what was equivalent to a 5D multiverse is now getting infinitely larger; the equivalent to infinite 5D universes.

On the fourth night, the infinite sets of infinite sets of infinite universes, or the uncountably uncountable number of infinite infinities will now each spawn infinite universes. What was the equivalent to infinite 5D universes is now uncountably infinite 5D universes, or 6D.

Following this pattern, on for eternity nets High 1B?

This is an interesting analysis about Mario Dream Depot I found on character Stats

On the fourth night, the infinite sets of infinite sets of infinite universes, or the uncountably uncountable number of infinite infinities will now each spawn infinite universes. What was the equivalent to infinite 5D universes is now uncountably infinite 5D universes, or 6D.
just like you Concatenation of zero dimensions to infinity equals 1 dimension. In the same case, 5D concatenated to infinity creates a 6D space as well.

If the process is done in infinite nights We call schema of replacement process. (At least h1B)

On the second night, every universe will spawn infinite universes, and thus, it gets infinitely larger than it was before. Infinite sets of infinity, uncountable infinity. This is the equivalent, persay, to a 5D universe.
You cannot attain Low 1-C in this way. Any multiplication of countable infinity with countable infinity will always be countable, not uncountable.

2-A*infinite*infinite*infinite....= 2-A, because they all suffer bijection, retaining the same cardinality.

Unless of course, there is an in-verse statement that says the cosmology did get bigger in size (somehow).

Last edited:
i don't think so, because that would be infinite universe*infinite universes or infinity*infinity=infinity²=infinity thus it would still be 2-A

This would not reach Low 1-C.

To reach Low 1-C there would need to be Infinite Universes, with each spawning Infinite Universes, and they have to do the same and this has to have happened for eternity. (Infinity^Infinity = Infinity * Infinity * Infinity --> Infinitely)

i don't think so, because that would be infinite universe*infinite universes or infinity*infinity=infinity²=infinity thus it would still be 2-A
You cannot use arithmetic operations with set infinity. 💀

No, countable infinity with countable infinity is not uncountable but will stay countable.
Your pattern would basically be: infinity*infinity*infinity... and would thus stay 2-A.

This would not reach Low 1-C.

To reach Low 1-C there would need to be Infinite Universes, with each spawning Infinite Universes, and they have to do the same and this has to have happened for eternity. (Infinity^Infinity = Infinity * Infinity * Infinity --> Infinitely)
Just low 1C....can it reach high 1B with what you proposed?

Sadly math doesn't work like that so it won't happen. Otherwise Anos would be like tier 1 in no time afaik

He pretty much stomps anything below 1-A

It was a lie Like almost everything else on CSAP.
This reasoning actually wouldn't work on CSAP, must have been someone using VSBW's system. That said I do think people have arguments for High 1-B Dream Depot on CSAP, not that it really matters, there's much more impressive stuff in Mario.

He pretty much stomps anything below 1-A

Metal's page is very outdated. You should talk to Niarobi if you wanna know more.

This reasoning actually wouldn't work on CSAP, must have been someone using VSBW's system. That said I do think people have arguments for High 1-B Dream Depot on CSAP, not that it really matters, there's much more impressive stuff in Mario.
Which I'd like to know about. Where

You cannot use arithmetic operations with set infinity. 💀
i don't really understand what you are trying to say but the reason why this doesn't become 5D in one day is that ℵ₀²=ℵ₀ , It should eventually become 5D given infinite time because ℵ₀^ℵ₀=2^ℵ₀ which is uncountable

i don't really understand what you are trying to say but the reason why this doesn't become 5D in one day is that ℵ₀²=ℵ₀ , It should eventually become 5D given infinite time because ℵ₀^ℵ₀=2^ℵ₀ which is uncountable
So.... Will it eventually become 6D, then 7D, and so on till infinity?

3 questions

1.) Who is doing the dreaming?

2.) Is that law for all universes?

3.) Are these dreamers in every universe?

Any living thing that sleeps

Yup

Yup
Then there is potential for at least low 1-C (5D)

That single universe created infinite universes

Then each universe in that infinite set of the multiverse each had their own branching infinite universes (their own multiverse spawning from them).

To my knowledge

Edit: I don't believe you can get any higher than that.

You mean multiverse, unless I never heard of universe including other universes
I was simplifying it

But basically

The first universes dreamers created a a single infinite multiverse where those universes are in some way relates to each other and connected

Then that set of infinite universes. Each individual universe in the first multiverse has their own branching infinite multiverse all disconnected and unrelated to each other except from that one single point

That created an infinite^infinite number of universes and multiverses

To my knowledge that's 5D but I think that's where this caps out too. Again to my knowledge

Edit: that's assuming 1 dreamer created infinite universes.

I was simplifying it

But basically

The first universes dreamers created a a single infinite multiverse where those universes are in some way relates to each other and connected

Then that set of infinite universes. Each individual universe in the first multiverse has their own branching infinite multiverse all disconnected and unrelated to each other except from that one single point

That created an infinite^infinite number of universes and multiverses

To my knowledge that's 5D but I think that's where this caps out too. Again to my knowledge

Edit: that's assuming 1 dreamer created infinite universes.
@Sniper670 do you know how many dreamers are there?

if there is infinite dreamers in a single universe and every universe has infinite dreamers then it has potential for 6D

but if the number of dreamers are finite then its probably just going to be something like

X-Number above baseline 5D

again to my knowlegde i want to iterate that lol

if there is infinite dreamers in a single universe and every universe has infinite dreamers then it has potential for 6D

but if the number of dreamers are finite then its probably just going to be something like

X-Number above baseline 5D

again to my knowlegde i want to iterate that lol
Ya hence why I am asking darling. I am unsure if there is infinite dreamers, loooks unrealistic but who knows

Back