• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B Magi gods ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making content revision threads that were debated in the past in such a quick succession, it might annoy the staff in general.

Dark649 said:
Stop making content revision threads that were debated in the past in such a quick succession, it might annoy the staff in general.
You know what I've researched this & no such thread was ever made.

I think we argued this like, twice before. I will let BANLK now.

But iirc

Infinite dimensional size =/= infinite dimensional gods.

I dont think that has ever been stated.

KinkiestSins said:
I think we argued this like, twice before. I will let BANLK now.

But iirc

Infinite dimensional size =/= infinite dimensional gods.

I dont think that has ever been stated.
But there is a god for each dimension.

Can I have a scan on this? Honestly, the god pages are missing crucial scans for their justifications as well.

Imagesgrey
Images (1)grgggsgh

The gods aren't high 1-B because none of them truly are "infinite-dimensional beings"

There are infinite dimensions. And there are gods residing in each higher dimension. But there's no god that exists in an "infinite dimensional place". Just gods existing in each higher dimension after the last

@monarch:

But if there are infinite dimensions, dimension no. Infinity must exist and have a god.

Infinite dimensions =/= there's a dimension infinity

Not how it works.

There is always a higher dimension. You can have your god of the 12212414123213rd dimension, but there's still going to be a dimension above that. You can have your god of the 2194100947497359032790437590345790347943579340437904375903092494th dimension, but there will still be a dimension above that. That is the nature of infinity

There is no being that is just "the ∞th dimensional god"

@Monarch:

And there is a last dimension (after an infinite other dimensions) which is dimension no. Infinity is there not ?

No, there is not.

There is no "last dimension". There's infinite dimensions, so no matter which one you look at, there will always be one higher.

The only way Magi could get a High 1-B character would be if a god was said to straight up exist outside the hierarchy of dimensions.

It's basically like trying to reach infinity adding 1 continuously @LordWhis

You simply can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back