• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not saying she'd beat him, cuz his AP is ridiculously higher than hers anyway, but she could still nullify his actual abilities probably.

Honestly if it's godly, she should be able to nullify it with how they've explained it in the show (not that it's well-explained, admittedly). But knowing 1-A abilities since they're just so highly conceptual, they probably have some kind of counter to her anyway. But Shinnok ain't 1-A. So Hibiki should be able to counter any of his abilities.

Gojira1234 said:
I'm not saying she'd beat him, cuz his AP is ridiculously higher than hers anyway, but she could still nullify his actual abilities probably.
Then can she null Methuselah abilities? As SZS supporters, i really find this ridiculous.

The first is sarcastic since Hibiki will get mindhaxed before started.

Well, i say Shinnok take this then after i thinking it, since BFR and teleport is the problem for Hibiki and touch amulet=sealed quicker.

Wait a second

<Range: Standard Melee Range

She can't nullify his abilities at all even if she could with that range.

Schnee One said:
It's easy to tell

What's the best thing she nullified?
Hibiki's best showing of nullification thus far is her being able to completely kill Yohualtepuztli, which can revive itself infinitely by using versions of itself from parallel universes (confirming a multiverse in Symphogear), and bringing those parallel selves into the current universe it's fighting in. But due to its divine nature, Hibiki was able to completely kill it across the multiverse.

Her getting sealed before she can use her range and her range not being big enough to actually get out of the seal

And who are these enemies?

@Schnee One Basically, Hibiki's gauntlets/symphogear are a conceptual weapon imbued with the concept of deicide, and because of that she can destroy powers that have the concept of divinity.

If she can't punch the enemy or power though, it's no good, and if the power isn't divine (like the ones Shinnok's profile says he's copied from Quan Chi) it'd be no good.

That's why my vote goes firmly to Shinnok.

But my only problem is that, yes it's somebody else's power, but Shinnok is still channeling it right? Then shouldn't it still be godly in nature since it's coming from Shinnok?

No, using someone else's power does not inheritantly make that power divine

Shinnok is also a fallen god, so IDK if he can still be considered divine

bump

Shinnok got downgraded but AP really doesn't matter since she always oneshots while Shinnok doesn't really use AP off the bat.

Back