• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, Remember the time I fought Mr. Bean

Peter tore apart Mr. Beans Teddy Bear. Now they fight

Full Standard arsenal

Takes place in Rhode Island

Both are willing to kill

Winner by Death, Incapacitate, Pacify, or KO

Who wins and why?

Hey Peta: 1

Hello:

Inconclusive/Draw:

so bean doesn't have any calc's for a definitive ap but i believe that bean does have better ap than peter due to scaling to that boy who tanked the chemical explosion and chemical explosions have shown to be pretty large and kill dozens of humans and the boy was standing right in the center and is probably stronger than peter and more durabile bean is also alot faster than peter because of the tier diffrence chasing a car is alot faster than being above average but i don't bean can get through that regen and peter can hurt and kill bean also peter has alot more experiance than bean in fighting, peter is able fight lois and he is shown to be above average in fighting so i vote for peter due to skill and that insane regen

When he fought Lois to be fair. She violently stomped him.

Mr. Bean is trained in Judo and basic fighting and pressure points. Thanks to security guard training and Judo training. Bean is very likely the better fighter. Since Peter gets whooped by most trained people.

And death ain't the only Win condition. Incapacitate, Knock out, or Pacify are ones too.

Back