• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroic Age Revisions

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
The profiles for this series are a mess, they're lowballed in some cases, and in others wanked.

First of all, Bellcross in Average Condition should be Large Planet level not Planet level. Bellcross was in the epicenter of Jupiter exploding and was fine, other Nodos are capable of harming him and vice versa.

Second, there is no justification for Bellcross's speed, Bellcross should be Massively FTL+, Artemia was able to travel between different solar systems in hours, Bellcross is comparable to that, since it also has crossed stellar distance.

Third, Bellcross in Frenzy/Mental Chaos should be Solar System level, in it's fight with Artemia, they were generating energy that was on par with a large star going supernova, and they were getting exponentially stronger to the point that despite being in a different solar system, the solar system with earth would be destroyed in 100 hours if they weren't stopped.

Fourth, Bellcross With the Golden Tribe's Power should also be Solar System level but to a large degree since Lecty basically powered it up millions of times.

Fifth, The Golden Tribe has little to no info or justification for their stats. The shouldn't be Low 2-C, they have no feats of that, it was only stated that they can see the future and create planets, they are however superior to Bellcross so they should be Solar System level.

Sixth, there are a lot of abilities on the profiles which the characters don't have, for example Bellcross doesn't personify the concept of existence, it's power is being, existence that can't be lost by kind of power, which is vague and sounds like an NLF. It has however done stuff like punching black holes and being "absolute" in the space-time flow. Lecty tried to kill him by going into the past and looking for a way to kill it 20,000 times, and every single time she failed, so seems like some sort of acausality or time manipulation resistance.Erymanthos doesn't have abilities like causality manipulation, probability manipulation, Lernaea doesn't have mid-godly regen etc

Finally, On a more minor thing, i want to rename all the profiles and give them keys, for example Bellcross will become Ace, and Bellcross will be a key for Ace since it's his power.

I think that this seems to make sense, with the exception that a large star going supernova is just High 4-C, as far as I am aware, and I do not think that destroying a solar system in 100 hours is comparable to quickly doing so with an omnidirectional energy release or shockwave.

@Ant Large Star level is fine with me, however The Golden Tribe and Bellcross with their power are definitely Solar System level, level since Bellcross was powered up millions of times by Levy fusing Bellacross with millions of pass versions of himself.

I agree

Lernaea has at least Low-Mid Regenerationn or higher but I'm not sure since I don't remember if he can survive decapitation but I do know he can survive probably having most of his body being blown off as long as there is enough matter for him to heal. And Erymanthos' does not have causality manipulation, probability manipulation, and reality warping

Learnea basically has regen and ressurection, he regenerated from a small piece of himself, when he came back from the dead.

And yea a lot of abilities are on the profiles which the characters don't have.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Learnea basically has regen and resurrection, he regenerated from a small piece of himself, when he came back from the dead.
And yea a lot of abilities are on the profiles which the characters don't have.
Ook then his Regenerationn will be in the high range.And does Learnea have durability negation with the poison... well actually Bellcross survived it so I don't think that's possible?

And I think teleportation should be removed from everyone except Kervius and Erymanthos since they're the only nodos doing any sort of teleportation in the series in humanoid form.

Going to apply the minor changes for now like the renaming and getting rid of powers the characters don't have, also have some support here, and it's unlkely anyone else will reply, so i probably should also apply the major changes, they are pretty straight forward just gonna add some scans on the profiles to prove it as well.

Back