• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero vs Villain! Deku vs Death Gun!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
While in training, hero-in-training Izuku Midoriya was sucked into a void of ones and zeroes! He appears in a desolate abandoned city-- a game of guns. There, a cloaked man is watching. He's intrigued, joyful...

...and blood-hungry.

The only way out of this game is defeat the other! The battle for our hero's life begins!

Deku

vs

Death Gu

Rules:

• Full-Cowl Deku vs Death Gun.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by depleting Death Gun's health for Izuku, and killing Izuku for Death Gun.
  • The battle takes place in an abandoned city in Gun Gale Online.
  • Death Gun is hiding 10 meters away.
Music:

Neutral Battle Music

Deku's Battle Music

Death Gun's Battle Music

Score:

Deku: 0

Death Gun: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Full Cowl Art Resized
Death Gun !

Saying that Deku is subsonic, that would mean he can't dodge the average rifle bullet which travels at supersonic speeds.

Deathgun also has stealth on his side, he can turn invisible and spray his ammo out on Deku. Since Deathgun is also faster, I don't see Deku landing more than one suprise/lucky punch on him. Once that happens, Deathgun can use his pistol which is easy to operate at close range.

Deathgun takes the W.

>Deku is subsonic.

>Looks at his combat and reaction speed (just so you know, combat speed is constant, meaning he can move at those speeds whenever he's in combat, which he is).

But hey, we can always equalize speed or allow 100% or above (he is fighting for his life after-all).

Deku's durability is higher, so he'll be able to tank the bullets for some time, enough to likely close the distance.

I'll accept your vote though. 0 - 1 - 0.

He does, but Death Gun has the element of suprise in this match.

True enough. Though I feel like AOE would be a good weapon against stealth but it is costly. Abandoned city makes it in favor of Death gun too. I'm a bit saddened Deku loses but happy to see Death Gun take a win. Voting for Death Gun

An abandoned city actually allows both to be at their best. There's no citizens in Deku's way so he can go full power all he wants, and Death Gun because, well, lots of cover (which Deku could blow away anyways though, so). Also let's not forget Deku's intelligence.

But still counting your vote. 0 - 2 - 0.

Looking over the profiles, Death Gun under the reasoning above.

Another thing about Death Gun is that he's overconfident and cocky. Since nobody's really defending Deku, I guess I will without voting myself.

Which reasons are you talking about DMUA? I'll count your vote though: 0 - 3 - 0.

I casted my vote entirely on the fact of Deku only being able to use Full Cowl. He can easily traverse 10 meters using 100%, and with a connected 1,000,000% smash, he could most likely deplete Death Gun's HP. This is all if Deku manages to avoid the first few bullets, but being in character Deku most likely won't go 100% even after that. There is too many factors that could come into play.

Also, just because Deku has that durability does not mean he can tank bullets. In the USJ fight Tomura was easily pierced by Snipe's bullets.

Snipe's bullets however are modified, and going by powerscaling, his weapons would most definitely be able to harm opponents of that calibur. But, saying Deku would tank is kinda bad word choice on my part. I would say however that he would be able to survive long enough to know where Death Gun's hiding, as he can't shoot while being invisible.

If Deku does not get hit in any vital spots I can see him still pursue Death Gun. However I still say due to being in character Deku loses due to the stealth and range. Not to mention Death Gun's actual Death Gun in close combat. If Deku was bloodlusted, he easily takes the win no difficulty.

Death Gun's not really that far from Deku, and considering his personality, he would want an up close and personal confrontation, since he would likely see Deku as weak because of his physicality.

MHA is supposed to be going through a speed revision soon, so it's best to treat Deku as Subsonic+ for the time being.

In all honesty, Death Gun's only advantage is the fact that he has a gun.

Deku will crush him in hand-to-hand combat.

If he's gonna be Subsonic+ then wouldn't it be best to equalize speed?

(I'll make the changes tomorrow since I'm going to bed)

Desu~ Gun's first method of contact is getting distance and shooting at someone with his sniper rifle from afar, followed by getting close with invisibility unless his target dodges and sees where he shot from (Kirito).

If, by chance, Deku dodges the first shot, he's most likely going to showcase his strength in some way out of being startled, be it punching a shockwave in the general direction of where the bullet came from, jumping hundreds of feet in the air, or what not. Whatever movement he makes will be Desu~ Gun's to exploit.

If he didn't get to dodge, he'd be either paralyzed (See Sinon, Pale Rider and everyone else hit by the rifle) or dead.

That, or if Desu~ Gun is feeling adventurous. He comes in for the blitz with his estoc, which is unlikely because Deku being seemingly unarmed is a cause for alarm for any fighter worth their salt.

Desu~ Gun takes my vote.

So currently it seems like Deku is basically getting stomped... again due to his lack of auxiliary abilities.

Though he still has One for All 20% to fall back on...

Not sure how Deku is supposed to win this in the scope of things.

Basically, If Deku dodges he would have the advantage by using One for All to Close their distance without being fired on again.

If he doesn't dodge, rest in peace future symbol of peace.

Judging as Death Gun is hiding, and the bullet would travel faster than the sound, dodging the first bullet would be insanely difficult. Also, if Deku has no knowledge he doesn't even know he is being targetted.

Apocrypha Inducement said:
Basically, If Deku dodges he would have the advantage by using One for All to Close their distance without being fired on again.
Desu~ Gun is faster than Deku. He's not catching anything except maybe a handgun bullet to the head once he tries to get in melee.

Hell, at that starting distance, Desu~ Gun can just shoot him straight up before Deku can even wind up for a punch.

Yes but if he somehow avoids the first shot, he can see Death Gun and where he is aiming by seeing the physical gun. From there he can prepare to dodge by knowing where to duck or turn when Death Gun pulls the trigger. As we have seen Deku is very fluid and agile so he should be able to maneuver easily. If he does avoid it, Death Gun can just turn invisible and reposition himself though.

He's not outmaneuvering someone much faster than him, especially when said someone starts out only 10 meters away and is hidden from sight.

Too much factors are in favor of Desu~ Gun.

My vote goes for Death Gun. He's much faster unless Deku somehow manages to find him with his cloaking and 100% smashes him.

Shoot Deku got buffed. Hm, to make this more fair, I'll keep Deku at Full-Cowl only.

Back