• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Killer Stain vs Guts

This is actually a really cool match, well done, my friend.

After looking at the profiles, it seems Chizome has an AP and Durability advantage (The plus is a sign of this) not only that, but if Chizome manages to get even a drop of Guts blood, it's pretty much over for him, so for now I'm voting for Chizome via Bloodcurdle and maybe comparable skills (I'm unsure of this however)

Umm, Guts can arguably have the same stat as Chizome due to having "much higher" on the tier since he wrestled an apostle barehanded. Considering that there's no clue on what type of blood guts has, it's up in the air for how much damage he can deal to guts. Guts not only has the strength feat, but has some pretty intelligent battle strategies, such as being able to quickly see a crossbow shot ready from Casca while she was pretty far away. Can nick away or break his opponent's weapon with sheer force, like Bazuso's Ax, to even normal weapons like Griffith's sword. And there's the famous 100 man slaying feat he's done on his own. So I'm leaning a bit towards Guts for now.

Also considering Guts has prior knowledge with his bloodcurdle technique, he'll try to avoid getting hit, as well as try to limit his arsenal in case he does eventually lose his blood to Chizome.

In a 1v1, Stain's time limit isn't much of an issue. As soon as Guts is paralyzed, it's over. That being said, this is a very close match. I'm gonna say Stain edges it out just by virtue of his quirk. Guts has to deal a leathal blow, while Stain just needs one cut and then can kill Guts at his leasure.

Sure, but that still leaves Guts more on the defensive then Stain. Guts has two options here. Fight defensively and try to tire out Stain, which likely won't happen, or fight recklessly to try to get a quick kill. I don't see either going well for Guts.

@Apies considering he's had enough stamina to fight 100 men at once, and the fact that he's played the defensive option before, it's not an issue for Guts.

I stand by my points. I'm not saying this is an easy win, far from it, but Stain almost killed Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida, two of which would absolutly be able to fight 100 men.

Seeing how Guts knows about the quirk, I have a question: What is the scenario? I mean, where do they fight?

going with Stain then

via superior AP

having the possibility of completely paralyzing Guts and killing him with just a drop of blood.

he just seems to have more going for him

also, Stain I think has far more experience fighting enemies in urban environments

also just because you know how his quirk works don't mean you're going to evade every attack he throws at you,

in fact, Izuku knew about Stain's quirk and was still cut

Izuku>Stain Physically

doesn't matter what blood type Guts has

blood curl works on all types, the time limit is just shortened on the less effective types of blood

even though Izuku had the rare blood type, he was still paralyzed for at least a solid minute

a minute is enough for Stain to kill someone physically weaker than him

albeit slightly

VersusJunkie54 said:
The fight in a typical urban enviorment.
Hmmm...

I can see Guts taking this, honestly.

By knowing the quirk and being in an urban environment, I can see Guts going within a building and luring Chizome there, and once within, damaging the property while mostly avoiding him, before knocking down the house on him. His Class 5 strength means he will most likely be unable to lift himself from a bunch of rubble, and even if he does, it'll take him some moments, which'll allow Guts to have a free oppotunity to strike him.

It's a rather unorthodox scenario, but Guts does fight in a rather unorthodox way when faced against enemies he can't overcome conventionally.

Back