• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here we go...

Myriadofmemes said:
He does have Higher Dimensional manipulation though, you don't need to be 10 dimensional to manipulate the 10th dimension, this is fiction.
The logic behind Cthulhu's Regen is that since he is higher dimensional, it doesn't matter if he is damaged, because the rest of him is still out there. However, the same cannot be said for manipulation, which would cease to matter once all of him were to be destroyed.

Yobobojojo said:
The logic behind Cthulhu's Regen is that since he is higher dimensional, it doesn't matter if he is damaged, because the rest of him is still out there.
actually what

nobody has said this

Being non-corporeal doesn't equal being higher-dimensional.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yobobojojo said:
It doesn't matter how irreverent his corporeal its is, we can't assume he can remake it without feats of him doing so
That moment when the source material apparently stops mattering
Explain it then, because you could have ended it a long time ago if you had just done so.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Please don't. The last Cthulhu regen thread was gold.
Fair enough. I just don't want to waste anyone's time. Also that picture says 'Umr at-Tawil, but isn't that just Yog-Sothoth?

Look, I know none of u you are actually taking this seriously, so I'll just put this out there:

There is no feats of him regen ingredients from this level.

Information about him and his dimensions is becoming contradictory

Azzy refuses to explain his reasoning at the time of this comment.

I'm not trolling I legitimately think that this is a problem. Feats come first. That was the reasoning behind Alien X, was it not.

Yobobojojo said:
Azzy refuses to explain his reasoning at the time of this comment.
-looks at this thread-

-looks at beginning of other thread-

-looks at mentions of statements in source material-

-puts gun in mouth-

@Yobobojojo

But Azzy makes sense... I didn't partake in the last thread, but I honestly believe that he has provided reasonable proof of his regen, and that you may have a misconception of what constitutes Low-Godly regen.

Fair enough. I still find fault with it in that it has no feats, and seems contradictory, but it's 2 admits against me, and I know when to quit. This throws a bit of a monkey wrench in Low God regen, but that's superficial at best. Ah well, what can you do.

I still don't see the issue you seem to see.

Also for the record it is a Bureaucrat and an Admin. :p

My issue was that superficial and easily replaceable are two different things, that's all.

Back