• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki

i needed to ask since i've heard that dan fought akuma and all that stuff.

Akuma nearly always holds back in his fights, so other characters battling him is not a good way to judge their power.

Maybe, but like I said, Akuma holds back in around 99% of his fights, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Very true. I think some of the very few times he hasn't have been when he killed Gouken and Bison.
speaking of Gouken, how di he come back?

I think it was something like he was at the absolute closest one can be to death without actually being dead (for like...two years), before coming back due to force of will...or something.

Darkness552 said:
its supposedly going to be the next death battle after the recent one (wolverine vs raiden(MGS)
Oh that's done? well i gonna go watch it. been waiting for awhile.

The Everlasting said:
Hercule is in the next Death Battle, but we don't know his opponent yet.
It's going to be Dan. Even the research team has a hard time acting like his opponent is really a secret.

We're all currently debating it back at the forums. Most people think it's Hercule but I'm trying to find as much info as possible for Dan to soften the blow.

I was always confused when they use characters they already used in Death Battle. Wouldn't they already have the info regarding the character's power?

The Everlasting said:
I was always confused when they use characters they already used in Death Battle. Wouldn't they already have the info regarding the character's power?
They literally have no point other than being one minute long fights for entertainment. Anyone could win against anyone on it. They're just meant to be visually entertaining, which they are. Sakuya vs Dio was just amazing.

Hercules win. Much tankier. Possibly stronger?

Hercules is probably the strongest non-Z Fighter human on his planet.

Kungfoua said:
Hercules win. Much tankier. Possibly stronger?
Hercules is probably the strongest non-Z Fighter human on his planet.
Nam and Chi Chi beg to differ

You guys are really underestimating Dan, he's fought much of the Street Fighter cast and is Sakura's trainer who is as strong as if not stronger than Videl who is stronger than Mr. Satan

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
You guys are really underestimating Dan, he's fought much of the Street Fighter cast and is Sakura's trainer who is as strong as if not stronger than Videl who is stronger than Mr. Sata
doesn't mean he's stronger. it just means he trained her. the trainee surpasses the teacher many times.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
You guys are really underestimating Dan, he's fought much of the Street Fighter cast and is Sakura's trainer who is as strong as if not stronger than Videl who is stronger than Mr. Sata
doesn't mean he's stronger. it just means he trained her. the trainee surpasses the teacher many times.
Irrelevant, he still has fought a lot of the cast and kept up even if he ends up losing and did defeat Sagat. He still has ki manipulation which is a big advantage over Hercule

and you assume hercule could not. he is a world champion awho fought many powerful humans.

This is off topic but who feels that the Death Battle is kind of a waste? Like they could have done Brolli vs Hulk or something else (well the storm would be terrible for that one), but they chose a battle they already did.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
and you assume hercule could not. he is a world champion awho fought many powerful humans.
No, Hercule cannot... he's nothing compared to the humans in the early Dragon Ball saga. The bodukai tournaments after Dragon Ball have shown to have gotten weaker since then when they reunited back together at the beginning of the Buu saga as stated by the announcer who was glad to see the Z warriors return. I can assure you that Dan would do a better job against the humans in the early Dragon Ball cast than Hercule would. He would do better against the likes of Panpoot, King Chappa and Namu even

lets say dan is faster. hercule is still stronger and has more durability. you can argue all you want but you better locate some admins because as of now hercule wins due to higher DC and durability.

Back