• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's test out how well Digimon do in their new High 6-C tier.

Deluge of Abyss vs Digimon

A Gifted vs A Demon Man

-High 6-C versions

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Herah: 0

Wisemon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

latest
latest

For those who'll ask, Inherited Skills are not factored in here as the base assumption for Digimon is that they do not have them. Basically, Inherited Skills are Digimon's version of Optional Equipment.

Herah's standard way of fighting would have her try and analyze Wisemon but due to their Non-Existent Nature she won't be able to learn too much about them which means she'll probably be defaulting to a physical confrontation with Jeffery at hand. What's Wisemon going to lead with in that case?

It'll start with either Pandora Dialogue (Which is a reactionary skill), Darkness attacks (Which won't erase her for good due to that regen) or Sealing her away with Eternal Nirvana.

The first two are likely to end with Jeffery trying to null them while the third could potentially be gotten around with by Jeffery's Dimensional Travel. How good is this guy's resistance to powernull and is there anything particularly special about the sealing?

Take that back for the second one, Jeffery won't bother nulling what Herah can handle on her own, Pandora and Sealing points still stick thought.

Last edited:
Digimon can all resist the Power Null of Eaters. Can't say anything about Potency. I don't think you can escape sealing via Dimensional Travel. The sealing is your ordinary seal. It seals in those objects in his hand.

Well, they control the Space time stones telekinetically so it wouldn't hurt them that much. Also, how many of her own attacks can Herah take as Wisemon's Pandora Dialogue does this;

• Pandora Dialogue: Repeatedly preserves the opponent's attacks within space and time, then plays them back at high speed.
This would include attacks with Jeffery, even if they miss.

If it's her own physcial attacks, she's managed to regenerate from having her much more powerful teacher punch her head in five hundred thousand times without problem. If it's her own fire-based attacks she won't care at all as long as she didn't put physcial force behind them, she's even said herself that fire doesn't burn Cendreuxes after having this same teacher blast her with flames.

Now Jeffery's should also work out fine for her due to her regen and because he shouldn't be using his 4-B AP.

Another quick question, while inside is the person that was sealed unable to do anything or are they allowed to move around and do stuff on their own?

It never says, it just says that they are imprisoned in the stones for eternity.

"A Digimon completely shrouded in mystery, it can appear anywhere in time and space via the Book. Treating the Book as a spiritual vessel, it frequently alters its shape to appear anywhere within the spaces and times which the Book has connected, and it is said that its true form remains within a separate dimension. Among researchers it is rumored that it is in the same family as Piedmon, and of the same Demon Man type. The Space-time Stones it holds in its hands are able to playback a record of a space, preserving every event or object of the Digital World within space and time. Its Special Moves are repeatedly preserving opponent's attacks within space and time and then performing a high-speed playback (Pandora Dialogue), and confining the opponent within the Space-time Stones for an eternity (Eternal Nirvana)."

Hmm, well if Dimensional Travel isn't a valid way out could her portal creation be? She can make a portal to her bedroom and then get back to the fight thanks to Jeffery if still able to do her own thing while inside. If not, then I'd say Herah probably loses due to sealing. If yes, then I'd say that would push her to try and use her violet flames on Wisemon.

I dunno. If she can do that considering it's not like he's BFRing her to another dimension, he sealing her within an object and IIRC that's not something you just make a portal and escape. And if she starts using flames, Wisemon can counter with its own Darkness skills or using Pandora Dialogue to counter her flames with her own flames.

I don't think his darkness skills would do too well since Herah's violet fire burns things on a conceptual level including voids. And since his powers rely on manipulating space and time he shouldn't be able to send the violet flames back at her since they're already burning through space and time so he'd have nothing to playback to match her violet flames.

And one final question about the sealing, how many things can Wisemon seal at once?

He would be able to seal a person and what ever they are holding at once considering Eternal Nirvana would be able to work on pretty much any Digimon, many of which are Kaiju sized or come with various weaponry. Plus, it has two Stones so, yeah. Also, one other thing. Digimon can copy the powers of those they observe. So let's say it sees the flames and dodges them, there is a good chance it could copy them. Also, Wisemon can also escape into his book and time travel to get out of dodge if things get too hairy (he can appear anywhere in space time, so he could also warp back in time to when the fight started).

If Wisemon starts off with sealing, I see him taking the win on this.
If they go with their other ones first however, Herah should take this. My reasoning is that most of his attacks are outside Herah's standard range of capabilites. So if she's not instantly removed from the fight, Jeffery is liable to start doing their own thing such as their Presence aura since I think we would consider Jeffery's Null superior to the Erasers, he would be unable to use any of his abilities which would lead him unable to avoid Herah's fire attacks which can also home in on him and Danmaku.

So does this guy always start with Power Null? If not then it will basically be anyone's game at that point. Not to mention that the Wisemon they're fighting is merely an avatar as mentioned in what I posted above seeing as Wisemon's true form is in another dimension entirely.

Jeffery has consistently started his own confrontations with nulling the powers of those he's fighting, however when assisting Herah the specifiation is this:
“Jeffery will only ever interfere in a situation without my calling of them for two reasons, and for two reasons only.” Herah brought up her left hand, “Because they think they might have a bit of fun.” Herah raised her right hand, “Or they think that there is no possible outcome to a situation where I win.” Herah’s voice became bitter and angry, “Guess Jeffery’s reasoning for last time.”
I think Jeffery will get this impression if he bears witness to Wisemon's attacks.

Would he though? She completely no sells his Darkness attacks and Pandora Dialogue wouldn't seem impossible to beat and all Wisemon'll be doing is just using her skills. He would have to actually get this impression before Wisemon resorts to sealing which if not its first move, would be one of the first it uses.

Herah's regen grows weaker the more she uses it and the one time she was shown using it to its High-Godly extent, she was exhausted and able to do almost nothing afteward until Jeffery gave strength back to her flame, and since most of his attacks have EE on them Herah can only really no-sell one if she gets hit.
The way you described Pandora's dialogue has me thinking it's an ability that Wisemon will use almost endless hitting Herah with a barrage of her own physicals attack again and again which while not as bad as all the darkness attacks sounds like it would make attacking back almost not really a possiblity. And my final point, something I only really realized just now, is that Herah actually can't touch Wisemon without Jeffery either covering her in his aura or just using Jeffery to attack due to their NEP, since only through her violet fire would any of her attacks be able to effect Wisemon.

So basically, this relies on Jeffery seeing Wisemon as someone who needs to be nulled and Wisemon starting off with Eternal Nirvana. Unfortunately, Wisemon isn't a Red Frame Digimon so its Power Null resistance isn't up to the level of Digimon who can resist Power Null from Yggdrasil so he ain't resisting that null aura. Although I must ask, are we assuming that Jeffery doesn't also get erased with Herah as well? Especially from Hell Crusher which sends out shockwaves of darkness at the opponents and hits multiple people at once.

Depending on the answer here, Herah either wins and I have to pit her against, like, the Doggo or something or we may get an incon.

Last edited:
Okay, that's entirely my fault there. Jeffery actually resist Herah's primary hax since they themselves have been blasted with Herah's Violet Flames before:
“Of course you’re doing a rights thing,” String said with a groan as she found the thousands upon thousands of Moons bowing before a pile of slightly shifting ashes that had previously been Herah with a single one of the Moon’s saying some type of prayer as a large pencil floated protectively over the ashes. “Welp I’m gonna head home and tell everyone the good ne- THE HELL!?”
A massive pillar of violet fire suddenly emitted from Herah’s ashes engulfing everything nearby.

Just a scene later:
Herah stood within a massive crater filled with ash and lined with hundreds upon hundreds of Moons that looked down on her with very surprised and confused expressions. Herah herself had all of her clothing now gone and her hair down once again. The youngling also had a little something new held to her chest. Jeffery floated protectively above her, with control having been handed back, the writing utensil on just as high alert as their creator at the moment.
“You really are able to survive my violet flames, guess that invulnerability of yours is the real deal.”

I never had the resistances listed though since I forgot about the moment.
If you don't want to count it now, I can understand, the profiles are in need of another revision anyway due to the author finally updating again.

Well, that does actually hurt Wisemon a lot as she also resists its EE, although this isn't a stomp because Wisemon has Sealing. This is just a win for Herah I'll pit her up against someone else with this in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back