• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Henry Stickmin Revision

Jinsye

She/Her
Not for Henry himself, but for everyone else.

The reason why Henry Stickmin has a varies tier is because he's pretty inconsistent depending on the route. In some routes he performs some crazy strong feats but in other routes he's as weak as a potato.

I don't see why everyone else should share his variable tier though. Everyone should scale to the tiers that Henry has shown in the route where the feat comes from. For example Mr. Macbeth should only scale to the AP feats Henry has depicted in that route. Same for something like Elly, she should only get stuff from the Convict Allies branch.

Just a simple one.

This mostly applies to feats from the last three games as due to the selection in Completing the Mission, we have clear lines of continuity. I don't know about the first few games though.

Proposals seem fine, in principle.

Though, all tiers changes for the affected should probably be listed in the OP for those unfamiliar with the route scaling.

I don't know about the first few games though.
I am not familiar either; an unknown rating could work.

Henry's tiers varies even within the routes themselves, meaning the characters scale to him in each ending would still be varied in tier

Henry is basically strong/weak as the game needs him to be at any point which is why his tier varies

Back