• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HELP NEEDED FOR THIS VERSE

Hope anybody that sees this is or can get a calc members help on this verse, i know people who do calcs are super busy but if anyone could help it would be much appreciated

So Borderlands is a verse that is in serious need of new calculations, like really bad and one of them being a major one is Saturn

Because in Borderlands the reason why the characters are High 7-C is because of the fodder loaders bots. And its has been calc that these bots weight bare minimum 2 tons, wow so 243 kilotons just by fodder enemies man I wonder if their was any bigger bots that could yield a higher res-

Oh

So basically what I need is for somebody, anybody to find the total mass of Saturn, and since we already have the calculation for the amount of force it would yield we just need to find the weight.

This is basically my one man plan to update the entire Borderlands verse with new feats, abilities, scaling, etc.

Do you have any official statements of its size, such as height or volume?
Are there any images or such of the Saturn near something with a known height?
Also, for future reference, we have a dedicated Calculation Requests thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/calculation-requests-thread-new-forum.107525/unread
No offense meant. I just feel that it may be useful for this thread's purposes to post a Calculation Request there, hence my mentioning it.

Good luck, & I hope this helps!

Do you have any official statements of its size, such as height or volume?
Are there any images or such of the Saturn near something with a known height?
Also, for future reference, we have a dedicated Calculation Requests thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/calculation-requests-thread-new-forum.107525/unread
No offense meant. I just feel that it may be useful for this thread's purposes to post a Calculation Request there, hence my mentioning it.

Good luck, & I hope this helps!
I know this is super late but I’ve always done this request before but nobody ever really seem to cared. Is there something I’m doing wrong or is it just that every ones busy?

Back