• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed deciding which FF calc to use

Yeah the entire moon fiasco didn't go on for even the length of a chapter
Less than a chapter at most few mins

But aside that this is the best explanation for the feat that meets each scenario in the middle,
if the moon and earth has the same mass, then they pulled each other towards a middle and shinra kicking the moon stopped the momentum of the pull and the moon would have floated in the earth atmosphere due to it having the same mass as the earth

But aside that this is the best explanation for the feat that meets each scenario in the middle,
if the moon and earth has the same mass, then they pulled each other towards a middle and shinra kicking the moon stopped the momentum of the pull and the moon would have floated in the earth atmosphere due to it having the sameness mass as the earth
I like this, both objects have the same mass so they would logically split the distance to each other.

Thanks, unless anyone has contentions, ig this can be closed, I don't think profiles are ready for it to be applied yet so nothing left to do.

Nope because we still need calc's for high tier and mid tier feats

I put in a request for some I gathered on the request thread

Since this is already in discussion would anyone want to give calcing the feats I gathered for the verse a go(dm if so because this thread should be closed)

I guess that's sorted. While this is still open, does Maki scale Mid/high tiers? If so, is Maki surviving and holding off the moons mass crushing her for the breif moment she could quantifiable?

I guess that's sorted. While this is still open, does Maki scale Mid/high tiers? If so, is Maki surviving and holding off the moons mass crushing her for the breif moment she could quantifiable?

Mid tiers maybe but certainly not the high tiers

Back