• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellsing Zeppelin Explosion Calc

I just saw this feat, and while I doubt it is as impressive as it looks (surface area and shit probably reduces its yield), I was wondering if there was anyone willing to calc this. Zorin and some of the nazis managed to survive it, so I'd assume they scale to some degree.

Gas explosions are actually mostly heat and little AP so I feel like it wouldn't be worth anything

Gas explosions are actually mostly heat and little AP so I feel like it wouldn't be worth anything
Basically they're useless if they show no signs of overpressure (Basically it means busting concrete structures and buildings and stuff). They can bust concrete structures like most normal explosions? Cool, figure out the radius, use the explosion formulae and call it a day.

Also, that's an air-ship. Even if we tried to calculate fuel-based explosions, can we even apply the deflagration formula to hydrogen?

Back