• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellboy (Franchise) Revision Thread #2 | Help Wanted

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
Diamond Supporter
We're running low on calculations for a majority of the characters in the Mignolaverse. Even the ones made for Hellboy are probably not enough to scale most of them to him along with all the common feats in the franchise. I've conversed with nearly every member of the calc group and I haven't really obtained any calculations from them.

I'm performing a few of these calculations myself in the meantime and I'm working on respect threads for the characters, but my goal this year was to publish my first couple or few of my webcomics before the end of 2021 in addition to my employment and health. Ever since then I feel as though I'm moving at a snail's pace in doing the calculations and it's been astronomically difficult to balance my time out between each of them.

Regardless of your knowledge on the Mignolaverse or whether or not you're a part of the calculation group, if you have the time on your hands, I ask for your cooperation here in performing calculations for the Hellboy franchise. I will be listing the scans down below.

Last edited:
I'm busy finding some feats for Abe Sapien as he doesn't have a respect thread, but I hope the scans I provided can be done asap.

Back