• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hei vs Deathstroke

Two High-End Assassins fight to the death.

Hei's Meteor Fragment, & Deathstroke's Godkiller are allowed.

Who will win this murderfest?

Explain in the comments!

Go.

4173673-deathstroke-super-1-
Hei

Death stroke has the major advantage with his equipment and with Godkiller he's able to harm Superman to an extent

The Odds aren't in Hei's favor

I don't intend this to be a spite thread as both are kick butt in their own way (This is to express their full strength.). But, yeah, I can see Deathstroke using a wide arsenal to make this easy. But dang; Godkiller, harming Superman? That's not easy. I dun think the Meteor Fragment's going to help much...

^it's good to read both profiles of the combatants.

Once you know what they can do, you can find out the truth on who the winner will be.

Understandable, but is the Superman thing even mentioned in Deathstroke's profile? That is very important intel in itself. If I stop commenting 24/7, I'll look both of them up. That I swear.

EDIT: Just checked out Hei's profile, and found his only chance of victory:

- Molecular/Electricity Manipulation: Hei possesses the ability to generate and discharge electricity through conductive media (i.e. he cannot discharge it through air or concrete) at sufficiently high amounts to kill grown men or short out a building's electrical systems. The power is more than simple electric shocks, as he can alter matter on the quantum level. He has shown the ability to transform integral particles on the quantum level. He is capable of special particle luminance, meaning he is able to change molecules similar to how humans are changed into contractors. This ability is also one of the most, if not the most, powerful and coveted powers known as it is the only one capable of altering gate particles at will. This ability is not actually his as he is really only human, but it was granted to him when his sister fused with him. While in possession of the Meteor Fragment, Hei's powers were amplified to the extent that he was able to destroy a large portion of South America almost effortlessly.

If Hei can find the right area for the job, I dunno if Deathstroke can survive mass annihilation in the area given Hei's Meteor Fragment. That is, unless Ol Slade can counter that as well...

Back