• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heero Yuy vs Setsuna.F.Seiei

WZ vs 00

Heero Yuy (Endless Waltz) vs Setsuna.F.Seiei (Awakening the Trailblazer)

Round 1: XXXG-01W Wing Gundam vs GN-001+GNR-001E Gundam Exia+GN Arms Type E

Round 2: XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Proto Zero vs GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser

Round 3: XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero vs GN-0000 00 Qan[T]

Bonus Round: OZ-06MS Leo vs SVMS-01 Union Flag

Superman1999 said:
Setsuna wins because
Setsuna is Moon Level and FTL

Heero yuy is small country level+ and Massively Hypersonic+
Setsuna is Moon Level via Quantum Sword only which is a semi lengthy proccess of setting up his GN Sword Bits (Loosing its only real defense) and activating Trans Am leaving the Qan[T] drained.

Once again only threw setup from the GN Sword Bits is the 00 Qan[T] FTL since it needs to set up the Quantum Gate and isn't very useful in combat since the Sword Bits come out of the Gate first and give away Qan[T]'s location.

Hyoudo Odyssey said:
Setsuna win both round because of superior machine.
How though

The two were calced by OBD (Dunno the validaty of the calc but it was excepted by them) and the Quantum Sword was 1.9 teratons and the Twin Buster Rifle was 2.8 teratons, the Wing Zero has better speed feats, the Qan[T] can teleport yeah but the Wing Zero grants precognition which is more useful in battle.

The thing is, while the Wing Zero has superior feats of speed and durability, the QanT is far more haxed with its Quantum Teleportation (which allows the 00 to phase through attacks). In addition, the stat gap can be bridged via Trans-Am, further putting this against Heero.

However, I will say that the 00 (by our current profile) is a glass cannon, if neither character has knowledge of each other the Wing Zero will easily one-shot the 00 with a single Twin Buster Rifle blast (with his aim augmented by the Zero System, the chance of Heero missing at long-range is slim to none).

As for the last round... I give to the Flag due to superior specs.

the Quantum Sword was 1.9 teratons and the Twin Buster Rifle was 2.8 teratons

QS cleaved into the ELS planetoid (which deflected CB's 80m GN laser) the size of Valles Marineris.

the chance of Heero missing at long-range is slim to none).

I think one of his innovator abiliies would anticipate that.

His telepathy isn't total precognition. He didn't predict Tieria getting shot down in the movie nor did he manage to outduel the Reborn Gundam in the ending of the original anime series.

The ZERO System is explictly designed to calculate nearly every possible course of action by the opponent and transmit it to Heero. Hell, in Endless Waltz he is explictly stated to have accuracy "to a hundred percent of a unit". Sure, he was firing on a bunker rather than a mobile suit, but he can also shoot a target while falling into the atmosphere, so there's that too.

Reppuzan said:
The thing is, while the Wing Zero has superior feats of speed and durability, the QanT is far more haxed with its Quantum Teleportation (which allows the 00 to phase through attacks). In addition, the stat gap can be bridged via Trans-Am, further putting this against Heero.
The problem is that Setsuna still has to exit teleportation in order to attack so any pilot with better reactions then him can cut him down before he gets a hit off and considering ZERO's armor can parry the Epyon's Nuclear Beam Sword (Which is>>>>>Raiser Sword) I doubt Setsuna will be doing any damage with the first couple hits

Also Trans Am may bridge the speed gap but it doesn't help with the sheer durability issue as well as the fact that even with it his damage doesnt equal ZERO's durability

Except, Gundanium has been to show to be vulnerable to Beam weaponry MULTIPLE times. Dont believe me then check out the anime again.

Trans arm can increased the status by 3 times more than any unit. But in 00 raiser with Twin drives, this exploded to a lot of increased in speed and armor. And in 00 Quanta, I dont know how much powerful it is since 00 quanta has little screen time.

May, I also reminded that 00 raiser beam sword can reach from the stratosphere ALL the way into the orbit and can cut 0'niel space colony space in half. 00 quanta Quantum sword would OUTPOWERED WZ twin buster rifle in term of power.

About Quantization, Zero system wouldnt know about it power since there is no account of something like that exist within it universe. So it would have to observe the Quantization process multiple times before it can predict it. And beside Zero system can learn, YES because it is always on.

About Setsuna Innovator ability, he didnt GET USED it or learn it by any mean. And in Reborn duel game, Setsuna was exhausted in the previous fight and was learning the so called "Innovator"game.

May I also reminded that WZ twin buster rifle took like THREE shot to took down just a bunker while Double C can just took it down by just one shot.

He still got outdueled despite his supposed superiority as a True Innovator, and this was AFTER Ribbons was psyched out by Tieria.

Said bunker was explictly designed to tank the TBR's shots. In addition, the Wing Zero was already heavily damaged (and thus breaking apart with each shot) from his fight with Wu Fei.

If I remember correctly, 00 QanT needs to be Trans-Am to use Quantum Teleportation. If Heero snipes him (which he will), he's going down in one hit, Sword Bits be damned.

In addition, their AP is the same rank, so I don't know where you're getting the "Outpowered" argument from.

Even with that Setsuna still havent got used to fight Reborn due to him already getting much damage and exhausted from Trans arm burst and those other annoying innovade. If you put a non exhausted setsuna and a good 00 raiser then the result would be much different then that.

What do you mean by the same rank ?? its obvious that 00 quanta Quantum sword would beat wing zero TBR due to superior firepower that it had and it output is so strong that 00 quanta was a little tiny speck of particle.

If the bunker was design to withstand TBR shot then why can't they just do that to other COLONY as well ??? Those thing are suppose to house life and those colony armor are so WEAK. Other colony from other era like SEED and U.C can tank nuclear bomb explosion and withstand a lot beating so if WZ want to KO colony in those era then it would needed more than just one shot to actually destroy it.

00 quanta had defense shield which can tank heero Buster rifle shot pretty well and it should be able to hold off against the TBR in Trans arm. Why would 00 quanta needed to use quantum teleportation ? It had quantization which is the one where he need to be in trans-arm to used.

Now you're making up stuff off the top of your head.

Those colonies didn't have said plating because no one had ever faced Wing Zero before. Not to mention the fact that it costs an astronomical amount of resources to produce Gundanium alloy, which can't even withstand a glancing hit.

Look, by the rules of this wiki, stats are as their profiles show them to be. If you have evidence to change said stats, then provide it.

By doing the same to those colony, I mean by upgrading the colony durability to make it more durable instead of relying on Gundanium which I know by the way cost a whole lot. Yet in Seed and U.C, those colony didnt have gundanium and still could tank something like multiple explosion from within, check out seed first few episode. It show how durable that colony really is compare to the colony in Wing. Yet those colony in Wing just get shot down like nothing and the government seem to not care regardless. But thats getting off topic.

If Gundanium can't tank it, then I'd imagine that the alloy required to block a TBR Shot is even more expensive. Mariemeia had taken over the Earth Sphere and thus had access to all the resources on Earth. It's only natrual that she would have this done.

The colonies in A.C. had never faced anything with power like Wing Zero's. Of course they wouldn't use such plating in order to cut costs (if you haven't noticed, building a skyscraper costs billions of dollars, a Space Colony would be exponentially more).

It's still a quantifiable feat. Once again, this site is based off evidence, not conjecture. The calc is an accepted part of the wiki at the moment, so unless you have evidence to contradict it you have to accept it.

Back