• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heat and ice resistance

So since Heat and Ice no longer scale to regular ap and regular durability doesn’t allow you to survive these things anymore and you actually need resistances, I’m wondering how does this site treat resistances to ice and fire. Is it based sololy off temperature or is it based off the ap of the fire/ice. For example would a 9-B fire that is a thousand degrees kill someone that survived a fire feat that was 7-A, but was only 500 degrees spread out over a very large area.

Last edited:
Eh, technically the revison hasn't concluded, its currently on hiatus.

Also, 7-A fire of 5000 K and 9-B fire of 1000000 K its kind of contradictory, obviously a 1000000 fire is more powerful than 5000 K fire (fire isn't even necessary, just the heat itself). "But this 5000 K fire was capable to damage this 7-A character", thats an antifeat.

What do you mean it’s a anti feat? Do I need to reexplain what I mean (I mean in a different way for it to make sense). To make it simple does temperature determine resist or does the ap of the fire/heat determine the resistance.

If the heat revision is concluded with its application, then resisting high (or low) temperatures would be deemed as resistances, aside of normal AP (or such, I believe).

Just want to say I need to pick my grandma up from the airport so if you respond before I get back, just know it is going to take a while for me to respond.

also I’ve seen over 5 verses that were downgraded because the revisions so I’m counting them as applied even if it technically isn’t.

If the heat revision is concluded with its application, then resisting high (or low) temperatures would be deemed as resistances, aside of normal AP (or such, I believe).
Ok so it is purely temperature that determines resistances, good to know.

Back