• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just be the one to point out that Emperor Joker is physically 3D so any hax Sonic has that he doesn't resist will work against him.

Emperor Joker doesn't resist conceptual manipulation so that could take him out, but all Joker just needs to do is tap him since he is high 2-A. Sonic has type 8 immortality though so that won't kill him but Joker has his own conceptual manipulation that Sonic won't be able to resist and his type 8 would also get demolished because it's 5-D. It's honestly a matter of who would conceptual erase who first. Sonic doesn't start off with that so it won't be him and i have no clue what Joker starts with. Sonic's fate manipulation might be able to pull off a win for him and turn Joker into a Jobber (heheh) and let Sonic erase first. Not voting yet.

MYHERO said:
Emperor Joker doesn't resist conceptual manipulation so that could take him out, but all Joker just needs to do is tap him since he is high 2-A. Sonic has type 8 immortality though so that won't kill him but Joker has his own conceptual manipulation that Sonic won't be able to resist and his type 8 would also get demolished because it's 5-D. It's honestly a matter of who would conceptual erase who first. Sonic doesn't start off with that so it won't be him and i have no clue what Joker starts with. Sonic's fate manipulation might be able to pull off a win for him and turn Joker into a Jobber (heheh) and let Sonic erase first. Not voting yet.
A little confusing, but I agree.

When Sonic gets reupgraded to 5-D I'm pretty sure he will stomp Joker until the next big DC revision. Which in turn will leave Sonic to be stomped.

Nice one

╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âd╠ ╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âk╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂC╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âa╠Â?╠Â

Anywhere I can read this comic? I've wanted to for a while but ╠Âk╠Âe╠Âe╠Âp╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ have been busy.

What does Sonic start with? What The Joker starts with is just playing around with the laws of existence on earth then warping the multiverse. If he gets annoyed with his opponent he erases them conceptually.

EmperorRorepme said:
Wait. Sonic isn't even High Multiversal+. Yes this is a stomp. Joker isn't physically 3D by the way.
^^

No clue where people took he was physically 3-D lol

HDP's a relatively recent development. There's a lot of files that should have it that don't, the idea was to gradually add it.

I wouldn't take offhanded comments by Zach too seriously if I was you. He has a tendency to be unable to back up the random stuff he says about characters or just not explain further whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back