• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Having a strong willpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this ability should be given on a statement basis or at the very least only be given if a feat of willpower is treated as a significant event, such as Zoro taking all of Luffy's pain.
Thank you, but what about adding this part?

Last edited:
After the page is made, we can make a thread where people can propose characters that meet the requirements for the power and discuss why they should have it.
And to find characters that currently have Willpower Manipulation for reasons that belong to the new power and correct their profiles.

Ando also I agree to the rule of needing a feat or demonstration of using willpower for something exceptional

Thank you. I made a few minor modifications.

Do the rest of you think that the draft text is good enough to turn into a regular powers and abilities page now?

Also, we need considerable help from staff and experienced members with updating many of the pages that link to Willpower Manipulation afterwards.

Sure, I was planning to open a thread where people can make their proposals on who should have it.

Last edited:
Just asking but why Hiiragi and Amakasu were removed? They seems like a good case of how you can ignore laws of reality through sheer will.

I was adding popular characters from popular franchises.

I will close this thread then. Please help out in the other one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back