• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Have two questions regarding the tiering system

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, what if i have the power to destroy 3/4 of a solar system would i be considered Star Level or Solar System Level? Not sure if there are stars the size of a solar system or if almost destroying a solar system in its entirety would be considered full blown solar system level even if there is a small part of said system left. Thought the same thing regarding the Multi Solar System and Galaxy levels of power considering a being that could destroy 3/4 of a galaxy, but for this in special, i would consider a high end Multi Solar System feat.

Second, what tier i would be considered if i destroyed one space time continuum the size of a universe and died because of it? It would be low 2-C or High 3-A? Dont know because im not sure if i am required to survive such destruction caused by myself to bem considered low 2-C.

Hope i was not too confusing about my doubts haha.

1) It probably depends on the size of the solar system. A calculation would be best.

2) Low 2-C.

1) What Antvasima said.

2) The character would probably be rated Low 2-C in AP but either Unknown or At least High 3-A in durability since said character did not survive his own timeline destruction.

Hmm, interesting. What if this solar system was our own then? Considering the size of our sun as a baseline for star level? BTW, thanks for the answers guys.

WeeklyBattles said:
3/4 of the solar system would likely still be a good amount into solar system level
I found this level of power really strange as it cant be conventionally classified as star or solar system level. A being in this range maybe classified as "likely solar system level" maybe? lol

Okay. Thank you for the help. Perhaps we should close this then?

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back