• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hashirama doesn't use Wood Clones like that in character, he created five for a very specific reason in the War Arc, four to create various entrances in the barrier for the Allied Shinobi and the fifth one to fight Madara, so the idea that he's going to make half a dozen Wood Clones to fight the Biju isn't supported by anything.

Also, I'm skeptical as to whether or not Hashirama could even put the Biju to sleep given that they're Edo Tensei being controlled by Obito via the Chakra Rods, and even if he can, what's stopping Obito from reabsorbing them into the Gedo Mazo and then pulling them back out again?

Hashirama has no permanent means of dealing with the Biju.

Again, speed is equalized, it took Minato teleporting away to escape, if Hashirama gets touched he isn't escaping or having time to do anything, he's not even aware of the technique either so it's not like he knows what will happen when he's touched.

I never said he can't react, I just said he can't do anything about it, which he can't, unlike Minato he can't teleport out of it.
Well if he's noticing the fact that he's dealing with overwhelming odds, then why not just summon his Wood Golem? He's not Restricted from using his Higher Tier Abilities here, it just says he starts in Base.

Well if he's noticing the fact that he's dealing with overwhelming odds, then why not just summon his Wood Golem? He's not Restricted from using his Higher Tier Abilities here, it just says he starts in Base.
I never said he wouldn't use the Wood Golem.

Also, unrelated to your post, but I just noticed that base Hashirama's physical stats are actually kinda bad, he's weaker than all the Biju individually and he most likely can't put them to sleep for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post, so he somehow has to deal with 6 immortal Biju that can all each one shot him physically whilst also avoiding being grabbed by Obito when Hashirama has no idea the technique exists.

So I still think Obito wins, the problem with Hashirama is that he doesn't have many on screen fights, so it's a bit hard to say how he would approach this battle, but using what we do know, he just gets heavily distracted by 6 Biju he can't put down and eventually grabbed by Obito whenever the opportunity arises.

Hashirama would most likely win if he started in Sage Mode, was given knowledge or speed wasn't equalized though.

Hashirama doesn't use Wood Clones like that in character, he created five for a very specific reason in the War Arc, four to create various entrances in the barrier for the Allied Shinobi and the fifth one to fight Madara, so the idea that he's going to make half a dozen Wood Clones to fight the Biju isn't supported by anything.

Also, I'm skeptical as to whether or not Hashirama could even put the Biju to sleep given that they're Edo Tensei being controlled by Obito via the Chakra Rods, and even if he can, what's stopping Obito from reabsorbing them into the Gedo Mazo and then pulling them back out again?

Hashirama has no permanent means of dealing with the Biju.

Again, speed is equalized, it took Minato teleporting away to escape, if Hashirama gets touched he isn't escaping or having time to do anything, he's not even aware of the technique either so it's not like he knows what will happen when he's touched.

I never said he can't react, I just said he can't do anything about it, which he can't, unlike Minato he can't teleport out of it.
Hypothetically a sound argument, but considering he would be fighting someone and then they would summon more people, having the significant disadvantage in numbers against jinchuriki, it'd be more out of character to allow himself take a severe disadvantage. And that specific reason was to restrain a tailed beast. The god of shinobi not making wood clones to thwart a disadvantage while focusing on the main attacker, which is almost exactly like what he did in the war. 1. Rrstrain tailed beast. 2. Attack madara.

His wood passively absorbs tailed beast chakra, and it isnt like it's replenished if he just sends it in and out. And if you think he's just going to pull them in and out like that is in character? Lastly, he has difficulty controlling them in the first place, he didnt even attack while they were all out, and he has only shown taking them out while not phasing. All these things and I guess hashirama is just watching?

Slower characters were able to see they were getting pulled in, speed equalized? He's definitely attacking, unless you want to tell me he'll just take it because he doesnt know what it is.

"He cant do anything about it." Isnt proof, slower people could see what was happening, and hashirama can easily just attack. No support that he cant

So he somehow has to deal with 6 immortal Biju that can all each one shot him physically
THIS statement alone makes me want to never take anything you say to face value. You know a blind madara with sage mode took the hit from all the tailed beast and only lost an arm, and hashirama regenerates and is going against all but 1,8, and 9. Rough

THIS statement alone makes me want to never take anything you say to face value. You know a blind madara with sage mode took the hit from all the tailed beast and only lost an arm, and hashirama regenerates and is going against all but 1,8, and 9. Rough
I mean, I don't really care what you think of my posts, profiles are king here and Hashirama's profile has him getting one shot by the Biju, make a CRT about it if you really want to.

I mean, I don't really care what you think of my posts, profiles are king here and Hashirama's profile has him getting one shot by the Biju, make a CRT about it if you really want to.
Using the pages as if they are god rather than references even in the situation you could be proved wrong is by far the most weak-minded thing a person can do. It's like reading a book and listening to someone else's opinion of it and holding it at a higher value than the book.

Using the pages as if they are god rather than references even in the situation you could be proved wrong is by far the most weak-minded thing a person can do. It's like reading a book and listening to someone else's opinion of it and holding it at a higher value than the book.
I agree but I'm pretty sure it's a soft rule that you can't go against what's on a profile in a vs battle, correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree but I'm pretty sure it's a soft rule that you can't go against what's on a profile in a vs battle, correct me if I'm wrong.
Accepting false information is accepting to be dominated. I dont care if they banned me from the site, if they put a page on here that said itachi couldnt use genjutsu, are you going to act like it's true?

Don't get me wrong, the fandom has changed the game, but they're not gods, they're people, who talk to people to discuss and create the pages, it's not hard to understand. A little secret, the fandom isnt perfect either, neither am I or the next guy, but they can be wrong, so i encourage everyone to use this beautiful website for what they can, and implement their thoughts with the information discussed by others.

Accepting false information is accepting to be dominated. I dont care if they banned me from the site, if they put a page on here that said itachi couldnt use genjutsu, are you going to act like it's true?

Don't get me wrong, the fandom has changed the game, but they're not gods, they're people, who talk to people to discuss and create the pages, it's not hard to understand. A little secret, the fandom isnt perfect either, neither am I or the next guy, but they can be wrong, so i encourage everyone to use this beautiful website for what they can, and implement their thoughts with the information discussed by others.
This is a good point. I do tend to argue BM Minato>BM Naruto because he's stronger in Base as Base Naruto>Minato is based on a misconstrued statement.

^

This is a good point. I do tend to argue BM Minato>BM Naruto because he's stronger in Base as Base Naruto>Minato is based on a misconstrued statement.

^
I may sound mean sometimes, but even if it's an absurd idea, or one as sensible at yours, i will always encourage you to try and prove it through debate and logic.

I cant stand to see threads where people will ignore proof from a person because it's not on a page. So if you think minato wins, sure! I can see it, he has teleportation, learned to master kcm2, can use sage mode easier and has a wide range of abilities from the uzumaki clan, i can definitely understand that

Not necessarily, he didn’t touch Yamanaka Fū to do the absorption.
1110.png

Are you saying Obito is faster than Hashirama? -.-

That's how things work here

If you disagree with Hashirama being able to be physically one shot by the Biju, make a CRT about it, or stop arguing it in battles.

That's how things work here

If you disagree with Hashirama being able to be physically one shot by the Biju, make a CRT about it, or stop arguing it in battles.
He wouldn't be one shot though. He has 6-C durability and he'll use wood shields so it doesn't matter anyways. The bijuu are stronger than Hashirama's durability with a supercharged bijuudama, that doesn't mean their regular strikes will one shot him.

He wouldn't be one shot though. He has 6-C durability and he'll use wood shields so it doesn't matter anyways. The bijuu are stronger than Hashirama's durability with a supercharged bijuudama, that doesn't mean their regular strikes will one shot him.
I said his base physical durability where he's High 7-A, I'm very specific with my wording, all the Biju are 6-C physically and as such, one shot him.

They dont one shot. Even if you assumed blind madara with sage mode was a bit stronger than prime hashirama, he isnt going against the two strongest beast and the 1 tails. It isnt even a factor in the fight.

Are they even affected by speed equal? Could they even hit him? He easily reacts to everything

He'd enter SM almost immediately against 6 Bijuu.
Doubt it, he used it as a last resort against Madara and full Kurama who I would argue are more threatening than this team

He only used it instantly in the War Arc against the Ten Tails because it's the Ten Tails and he needed Sage Mode for the Deity Gates.

He'd enter SM almost immediately against 6 Bijuu.
Honestly, I agree. It'd be a good call considering an uchiha with an MS and rinnegan (probably doesnt know what it is though) is just casually throwing them out, that's pretty dangerous.

Id also argue he wouldnt have to worry about them anyway, mainly because it weakens obito and hashirama is MUCH scarier then kcm1 naruto and bee, even obito should know that. But he can always use it, maybe just not right away

Doubt it, he used it as a last resort against Madara and full Kurama who I would argue are more threatening than this team

He only used it instantly in the War Arc against the Ten Tails because it's the Ten Tails and he needed Sage Mode for the Deity Gates.
If he's being pressured by them and is about to be hit he'll enter SM which takes him very little time.

Back