• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Senju vs. Superman (Earth One)

Hashirama is cool, isn't he?

His power is interesting and thematic, his personality is pure gold and the anime never gave his insane strength and power the credit it deserved.

What Hashirama symbolizes, the pursuit of order, echoes his strength very well and as a combatant, Hashirama is much closer to a God then a mere Ninja...

He's a force that overshadows even the largest of demons and one whom can mold the world itself to what he sees fit.

Hashirama is awesome isn't he? And if he was in the DC Universe, I have no doubt that he'd **easily** be among the strongest and most influential of Earths heroes. If Hashirama had access to kryptonite, even a simple fistful of that rock, there is almost no doubt in my mind that Hashirama could be more dangerous to superman than Luther ever was.

Still, there is little you can do against a blood lusted Superman and especially not without kryptonite.

Hashirama doesn't have a chance here.

Actually, reading this Superman's profile, I have to change my mind. Considering this Superman's lack of feats, I think that Hashirama definitely has the potential to pull out a win here.

[Shinsuusenju might have to come out, but Hashirama possesses equal stats and considerably more experience and ability variety so...

Hmmm interesting this version of superman seems much more interesting than the later reitterations. But couldn't his power increase exponentially if he was sundipped even for a minute?

I thought you were referring to the other pre-crises version of the boy scout which would be ridiculous :)

Back