• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haru Glory Vs Asta

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Both at peak and in character

I wanted to unequalize Speed but since I don't how fast Haru is, I'll leave it equalized untill then

Haru:

Asta:

Incon:

Now I don't know how fast Haru is, I just know that Silferion Swors increases the speed a lot it moves like the wind ... it seemed to be hypersonic but on the Wiki they climb relativistic + lmao .... now I don't know where they climbed the speed from relativistic but I will undoubtedly read the manga.

We know that Asta is at least FTL having dodged some rays of Light, I think Asta takes this battle because of the Blitz even though Haru has good Hax with Rave Asta is significantly faster, Million Suns could kill Asta being Similar to Fairy Law who has Hax to erase the darkness and Liebe is made of shadow and darkness Anti-Magic, and being Rave of Sacred and Magical quality Hax Millions Suns will influence Liebe and Anti-Magic of Asta.

But as Asta is faster, he steps on Haru badly, too much difference in speed, also Asta is much more durable than Haru

Back